Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Declaring early for the draft

He said he would be back but Doyle's article stated he "walked back" the statement 10 minutes later.

Just saw this post. I have to say I would never give 2 cents worth of faith to ANYTHING Doyle ever says.

In my opinion, the guy is a first class idiot.

Serious question.. It has me irked.

Why is Yogi projected at 56 and Ulis at 20.

Give me a freaking break. Height is the only real downside to Yogi and Ulis is smaller. Hmm..........

Because one has been hyped a lot more...? I mean he was the SEC POY and DPOY!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Because one has been hyped a lot more...? I mean he was the SEC POY and DPOY!

Sadly I think it's the UK hype machine. As an NBA GM. I'd take Murray over both easily but I'd take Yogi over Ulis. What does Ulis do better? Besides alley oop passes.

Sadly I think it's the UK hype machine. As an NBA GM. I'd take Murray over both easily but I'd take Yogi over Ulis. What does Ulis do better? Besides alley oop passes.

Ulis is a bit younger too.

Not convinced he is. He has always had big long rim protectors behind him. Changes the dynamic.

It seemed every game I watched of his this year he would pick the pocket of someone and his on ball was great. I don't remember yogi getting many steals like that in his sophomore year when he had vonleh as a rim protecter

It seemed every game I watched of his this year he would pick the pocket of someone and his on ball was great. I don't remember yogi getting many steals like that in his sophomore year when he had vonleh as a rim protecter

Yes, Yogi didn't get many steals. Agree. More to Defense though.

Never knew why yogi didn't try stealing more. Assumed it was to avoid foul trouble.

Serious question.. It has me irked.

Why is Yogi projected at 56 and Ulis at 20.

Give me a freaking break. Height is the only real downside to Yogi and Ulis is smaller. Hmm..........

I think you underestimate how good Ulis is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

I think you underestimate how good Ulis is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Man everyone understands the little guy can play defense, and has good vision. Yogi has just as good vision and a better shooter. I think Yogi's game translates better to the pros but truthfully no matter who you think is better, neither one is too much better then the other. One isn't a first rounder and the other itching to get in the draft.

Man everyone understands the little guy can play defense, and has good vision. Yogi has just as good vision and a better shooter. I think Yogi's game translates better to the pros but truthfully no matter who you think is better, neither one is too much better then the other. One isn't a first rounder and the other itching to get in the draft.

Yes sir!