Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Declaring early for the draft

20 hours ago, Woodson1980 said:

Happ was freshman of the year in the big and has tons of untapped potential.

I don't like it, but agree Happ's going to be really good. As for Haas? I think he'll have trouble playing a lot of minutes- averaged only 14mpg this past year. I know that was backing up Hammons, but I have a hard time imagining him playing 20+ mins a game. Just too much of a big lumbering dork.

I don't like it, but agree Happ's going to be really good. As for Haas? I think he'll have trouble playing a lot of minutes- averaged only 14mpg this past year. I know that was backing up Hammons, but I have a hard time imagining him playing 20+ mins a game. Just too much of a big lumbering dork.

ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1461292240.16

Maybe I missed it somewhere but I just read online that Vince Edwards is testing the NBA draft waters.....

I feel bad for a lot of these kids that I see declaring. Granted Edwards and multiple others aren't hiring agents but its still scary.

Maybe I missed it somewhere but I just read online that Vince Edwards is testing the NBA draft waters.....

I feel bad for a lot of these kids that I see declaring. Granted Edwards and multiple others aren't hiring agents but its still scary.

Why is it scary? It's basically a job fair if you don't hire an agent.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, sirhoosierlot said:

Why is it scary? It's basically a job fair if you don't hire an agent.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

In some of the cases maybe it will be a slap in the face with a dash of cold reality that they really aren't as good as they may think they are.  And maybe some of them will take the message to heart, go back to the gym and work their ass off to improve their game next season.  The others will simply blow off what they hear.

On 4/22/2016 at 1:21 AM, Kepner said:

Starts in HS. Every kid that plays the AAU circuit thinks they can play in the NBA and nobody tells them any different.