Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(5) Indiana vs (4) Kentucky - 3/19 17:15 EST on CBS

Speaking of Tom...I'm pretty nervous for the pick and roll game with Ulis tonight. I hope the lane doesn't turn into a lay-up line. Tom hedges like Cody but recovers like Cody's grandma.

I agree. He hasn't totally figured that out, but he has definitely improved from the beginning of the season. He does get back incredibly slowly and just sorta throws his hands up....I love TB but he can look a little awkward lol

On my spring break in Venice, FL in my grandma's retirement village (can't say no to Florida for free). Went to breakfast this morning, in my IU gear of course, and saw an old grandpa in a Kentucky shirt. I played nice and politely smiled, he saw my shirt and scowled back. Well Kuck Fentucky and hoo hoo hoo to you, old dude. Go Hoosiers!

I live in Central Florida and just went to an Art Show in the rain in my Hoosier gear.  Saw others with Hoosier shirts, but no U.K..  Just some dude in an Ole Kentucky Food Truck yell something at me, just kept walking!  Go Hoosiers!  

I believe to date this is Crean's biggest game. Not just because its UK but the fact he was able to turn the season around from a dismal beginning of the year. It would be ashame to have it deflated due to this loss. I really believe IU is the better team but just the past tourney body of work Crean has put together scares me.

Oh and mad max... please have that 3 ball lined up. That will wreck the UK defense if so.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I can see Bryant and Max playing out a lot to draw the bigs out of the paint. Bryant seems to really be up for hyped challenges. Still can't get over his step back 3 against Maryland lol.

On my spring break in Venice, FL in my grandma's retirement village (can't say no to Florida for free). Went to breakfast this morning, in my IU gear of course, and saw an old grandpa in a Kentucky shirt. I played nice and politely smiled, he saw my shirt and scowled back. Well Kuck Fentucky and hoo hoo hoo to you, old dude. Go Hoosiers!

I'm proud of you natecomp4. Classy behavior sets you apart from the rif-raf.