Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(5) Indiana vs (4) Kentucky - 3/19 17:15 EST on CBS

ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1458341564.768336.jpg

Not sure if the quote from the players shows how ignorant or disrespectful they are of IU. Can't imagine an IU player saying that stuff.

This just makes me want to drill them. Briscoe is about to get eaten alive by Yogi and I can't wait

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBtownBanners1458341564.768336.jpg

Not sure if the quote from the players shows how ignorant or disrespectful they are of IU. Can't imagine an IU player saying that stuff.

You don't know the senior PG of the B1G Champs and Wooden Award finalist? Ok.

Yogi was a senior.. 2012 recruit, IU-puke played in fall of 2011 and spring of 2012. Ulis would have been a sophomore and Murray 8th grade. I guess they just started following college basketball the last few years... or they didn't pay attention to puke until the checks cleared?

Yes... My bad. I even graduated the year lol. But yes. They were all young but Yogi was already committed to Indiana the last time they played. Ulis would have been a Sophomore then. We act like it is crazy to not know about that rivalry... Yet Robert Johnson.. One of our own players.. Had zero clue that Indiana used to be really really good. We are in a different era. You've gotta be raised an IU fan to know about the program. We arent much of a national presence any more. And the UK-IU rivalry hasnt happened for a few years.

Yes... My bad. I even graduated the year lol. But yes. They were all young but Yogi was already committed to Indiana the last time they played. Ulis would have been a Sophomore then. We act like it is crazy to not know about that rivalry... Yet Robert Johnson.. One of our own players.. Had zero clue that Indiana used to be really really good. We are in a different era. You've gotta be raised an IU fan to know about the program. We arent much of a national presence any more. And the UK-IU rivalry hasnt happened for a few years.

Sure