Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(5) Indiana vs (4) Kentucky - 3/19 17:15 EST on CBS

Kentucky's defense is legitimate. We are going to have to play solid defense ourselves. I think our potent offense will be just enough to outflank their defense while keeping their mediocre offense at bay with our mediocre defense. Also, we need Yogi to outplay Ulis and our frontcourt to hold their own.

Our defense needs to be up another notch than what it was yesterday. Nick and Collin need to step it up on the defensive end and of course nail some threes.

It's going to be a fast pace game which both teams will love. Yogi has a couple inches on Tyler and is much more stronger. Yogi is also a better shooter. I really don't think Nicky can contain Jamal, so we're going to need RoJo to do what he did last night.

This is game of the year and perhaps, dare i say, crean's biggest game of his IU career?... 

Thanks very much LI!

No Barclay for me- 1st day in NYC and all.

Any preference between the two places you listed? Will have the nine year old super fan with me

Neither are necessarily family environments, but i think the upstairs at Professor Thom's has a better atmosphere. No seating at either really

I can honestly feel the blood going to my eyeballs over the thought of facing Kentucky. Would like nothing more than seeing Calipari and his band of Cretins walk off the court a loser. Three pointer from Zeisloft with .01 seconds left on the clock, for the win, would be nice.

I mean, yeah I'd take that, but I want a good 7-8 point Hoosiers lead with 60 tics left.

Haha I don't really care what a bunch of one and done players from UK think. They just use the program to get to the NBA. It absolutely is a rivalry, regardless of what they think. And lol at that Derek Willis comment about bob knight. He absolutely knows who he is because he went on a recruiting visit here. Just trying to say anything he can to downplay the IU-UK matchup

Haha I don't really care what a bunch of one and done players from UK think. They just use the program to get to the NBA. It absolutely is a rivalry, regardless of what they think. And lol at that Derek Willis comment about bob knight. He absolutely knows who he is because he went on a recruiting visit here. Just trying to say anything he can to downplay the IU-UK matchup

What was the comment?

What was the comment?

saying they only know of 1 rival and that's Louisville. Willis said he didn't know who bob knight was, and asked if it was the guy who threw the chair.