Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(5) Indiana vs (4) Kentucky - 3/19 17:15 EST on CBS

I think the game is going to be about defense and which team can impose defensive will on the other. And I like our chances in that situation even though Kentucky can play a very tight defense and cause trouble with it because of quickness.

But we played very good defense on the whole against a very offensive-aggressive team in Chattanooga. They cut, they drove, they played every possession offensively like it had value, and we still dominated them with a few exceptions, some of which were spectacular plays. Juwan Morgan did look like a freshman a couple of times on defense in the first half, something rare for him. 

O.G. just has two of the most gifted hands I've ever seen. He has a soft shot from long range, his fingers seem to stretch beyond the other hands near him on rebounds, those long fingers are an added aggravation to the man he's defending, and his hands are also quick enough to make steals. As long as he keeps those hands and wrists healthy, he's going to be a big star.

Tom Crean needs to fly in Christian,Hulls,Zeller, and AJ Moye for pre game motivation.

EDIT: Just took a visit to CatPause.

I honestly can't believe some of the things I'm reading. You would think all the posters are 15 year olds. So many spelling errors along with grammar errors.

Tom Crean needs to fly in Christian,Hulls,Zeller, and AJ Moye for pre game motivation.
I honestly can't believe some of the things I'm reading. You would think all the posters are 15 year olds. So many spelling errors along with grammar errors.

Its called al- key hall

Christian's twitter feed keeps saying he's going!  Can't wait to be there.