Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(5) Indiana vs (4) Kentucky - 3/19 17:15 EST on CBS

Whelp, with Kentucky going into halftime with a 14-point lead and looking like the dominant team, I'm going to start counting their chickens for them and start this thread.

This is what the committee has been waiting for!

No numbers yet because our opponent is still being determined WINK WINK WINK

Whelp, with Kentucky going into halftime with a 14-point lead and looking like the dominant team, I'm going to start counting their chickens for them and start this thread.

This is what the committee has been waiting for!

No numbers yet because our opponent is still being determined WINK WINK WINK

My local middle school team could have been the dominating team in this one lol but yea definitely looking like the totally random matchup the committee was looking for. Can't wait to face these fools

I saw on ESPN that this game was on Sunday, is ESPN wrong or am I seeing things or are they actually playing on the 20th?

I saw the same thing...on the brackets. I always thought Thurs winners play on Saturday and Friday plays on Sunday.  I won't be shocked if ESPN is wrong.