Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(5) Indiana vs (4) Kentucky - 3/19 17:15 EST on CBS

Yikes.

Tyler and Jamal said they don't know anything about the UK vs IU rivalry. 

I'm sure Yogi has been dreaming of this game since he was a kid. 

Yeah watching some of their comments, they really don't have much respect for IU, and it looks like they just don't have the time to play us.

I can't totally blame them since we haven't been the most relevant team in their lifetime, but they are providing us with some solid bulletin board material.

Yikes.

Tyler and Jamal said they don't know anything about the UK vs IU rivalry.

I'm sure Yogi has been dreaming of this game since he was a kid.

Well... Ulis was a Freshman in HS the last time Indiana and Kentucky played. Murray was in the 7th grade I think. So it makes sense. Yogi was a Junior and being recruited by Indiana hard.

Yogi was a senior.. 2012 recruit, IU-puke played in fall of 2011 and spring of 2012. Ulis would have been a sophomore and Murray 8th grade. I guess they just started following college basketball the last few years... or they didn't pay attention to puke until the checks cleared?

A little more accurate. I am guessing they will know a little more about the rivalry by the time the games done.

You can feel the paranoia. Any IU fan comment is returned with shit talk and no reasonable response. Deep down those 2 tooth havin, sister pounding, yellow toe nail, trailer trash, flannel cutoff Jean short wearin ass sumbitches are worried.

Pure gold.
[attachment=3691:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1458326493.614040.jpg]

I can honestly feel the blood going to my eyeballs over the thought of facing Kentucky. Would like nothing more than seeing Calipari and his band of Cretins walk off the court a loser. Three pointer from Zeisloft with .01 seconds left on the clock, for the win, would be nice.

I'd rather have Yogi cross Ulis over and make him fall on his ass then bury the game winner. Then Yogi looks at the camera and yells "this is my house".

Save me some of that Ganja. I'll be over shortly.

CH is one of the biggest momentum killers at the most in opportune times throwing the ball away bad fouls etc. I'll admit I forgot bout TB but why not have him on the bench to start? He won't get 2 fouls in the first 4 minutes that way.
And come on over ......the air is THICK with smoke!
Go HOOSIERS!!
ON TO HOUSTON!!!