Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(5) Indiana vs (4) Kentucky - 3/19 17:15 EST on CBS

I can honestly feel the blood going to my eyeballs over the thought of facing Kentucky. Would like nothing more than seeing Calipari and his band of Cretins walk off the court a loser. Three pointer from Zeisloft with .01 seconds left on the clock, for the win, would be nice.

Went over to rupps rafters just to feel better about my own level of intelligence but I was amazed at how they think IU is basically going to be a cakewalk onto their sweet 16 match up with Providence

Yeah honestly, I guess IU might as well not even show up.

Evidently we can't play defense, haven't played anyone worth a damn, and Williams is our best player.

After I saw someone say Williams is our best player, I almost had to turn my internet off.

I hope IU mops them up. I would love to see that message board meltdown.

Went over to rupps rafters just to feel better about my own level of intelligence but I was amazed at how they think IU is basically going to be a cakewalk onto their sweet 16 match up with Providence

It's also crazy to think Providence can handle UNC. They're exactly the kind of team UNC chews up. USC would have given them fits and we could have done a west coast/east coast thing. I think it's very unlikely we will face Providence in the Sweet Sixteen.

I am still baffled that we are facing Kentucky in the round of 32. Both teams are criminally under seeded. BIG outright champ and SEC champ face each other the first weekend? This is just jury-rigged seeding to get the TV audience they want in the first weekend. No other 3 seed or 4 seed is as good as Kentucky.

made the same mistake. I've honestly never seen a more biased, un-intelligent fan base in my entire life. The stupidity over there knows no bounds. I think I saw maybe 3 posts that talked actual match ups and the rest were "durrr IU sucks, UK already champions, blah blah". It was hilarious and I'm glad our fans aren't that handicapped when it comes to our own team and discussion

I have never seen a fan base that attacks someone on forums like Kentucky. I guess I'm so far removed from the day of ESPN boards that I had forgotten how bad UK fans are. Saw one post from an IU guy asking a simple question and the immediate response was like being in 7th grade again.

Regardless, I am so excited for this game. Yogi has been playing like a man possessed and you kind of get the feeling that it's another situation where a great player just won't let his team lose. He would literally cut his heart out for this team and everyone feeds off of it so well. Yogi, max, and rojo are going to be the keys to this game. Mark it down.

You can feel the paranoia. Any IU fan comment is returned with **** talk and no reasonable response. Deep down those 2 tooth havin, sister pounding, yellow toe nail, trailer trash, flannel cutoff Jean short wearin ass sumbitches are worried.

A little generous with the teeth there buddy.

I have never seen a fan base that attacks someone on forums like Kentucky. I guess I'm so far removed from the day of ESPN boards that I had forgotten how bad UK fans are. Saw one post from an IU guy asking a simple question and the immediate response was like being in 7th grade again.

Regardless, I am so excited for this game. Yogi has been playing like a man possessed and you kind of get the feeling that it's another situation where a great player just won't let his team lose. He would literally cut his heart out for this team and everyone feeds off of it so well. Yogi, max, and rojo are going to be the keys to this game. Mark it down.

I think we're going to see a great performance from at least one freshman. I could see OG shutting them down a la Cody with Anthony Davis in 2011-12.

I think we're going to see a great performance from at least one freshman. I could see OG shutting them down a la Cody with Anthony Davis in 2011-12.

Agreed. I think OG and JM are going to have to step up big on the defensive end at least. These kids don't let the moment get in their head. They will be ready

NEED HELP!!

On vacation in Williamsburg, Brooklyn with the family.. Need to find an IU homebase bar/restaurant in NYC for Saturday. Has anyone got the skinny for me?

Durden and Professor Thoms, both 2nd Ave btwn 13th/14th St Manhattan.

Are you going to the Barclays Center today?

Yikes.

Tyler and Jamal said they don't know anything about the UK vs IU rivalry.

I'm sure Yogi has been dreaming of this game since he was a kid.

I'm sure Yogi will make sure everyone on the team knows about him dreaming about playing UK and what it means. #forindiana