Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Game of thrones

3 hours ago, Stromboli said:

Duuuuude don't ruin it by reading this thread!  This show is too awesome.

SPOILERS

The whole Bran character has been snoozeville for me ever since he took his tumble from the tower.  Just the most boring storyline and I really hope the whole darn story doesn't get solved through some dumb magic.  His lines this last episode were the moooooost boring.

Dani has kinda turned into a beach.  Her whole insistence that Jon Snow bend the knee based on her richard-head father's claim sucks.  And yeah she's getting worked right now in the battles, too.  That incestuous wench Cersei is on a scorched earth tear.  

Weirdly little Samwell at the Citadel is the one really keeping things going for the good guys.  I'd prefer to see him get the victories over Red Woman (please like 2 more topless scenes before she dies) or dumb Bran.  

Check out the Ozzy Reviews guy's episode reviews, they're actually pretty good.

I personally feel like Bran is the most powerful person in the books/show.  Granted, his storyline has been boring thus far, but I think he will be the one to tie everything together.  We know he can effect the past...and personally, I think he was "Bran" the builder, the three eyed raven, AND his current self.  Hell, maybe he's just created a continuous loop and keeps re-setting it until they can defeat the others (whitewalkers).  There are some fantastic theories out there.  https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/05/the-game-of-thrones-theory-to-end-all-game-of-thro.html

And if anyone wants a huge spoiler....here's the full plot summaries of 4, 5,6,7 of this season.  Can't wait...

I wouldn't recommend reading...but if you absolutely want to know what will happen:

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

I definitely recommend people who can't get enough of westeros to read the books if u are a book reader. So much more in depth on all characters and different paths for some. One thing the show got wrong was the entire Dorne storyline after the red viper died. Sand snakes sucked and Jamie in dorne just didn't work. Doran martell was a throw away character in show but in books he actually had a good plan

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

yep, I think Little Finger is definitely starting to see he is no match for TEAM STARK. He must try and drive a wedge between the family. He knows that each of the kids have different strengths now that he has no power over. The assassin knife has me thinking though. The way it was highlighted, it is going to play a pivotal role.

yep, I think Little Finger is definitely starting to see he is no match for TEAM STARK. He must try and drive a wedge between the family. He knows that each of the kids have different strengths now that he has no power over. The assassin knife has me thinking though. The way it was highlighted, it is going to play a pivotal role.

For sure, in the books it was hinted that Joffrey was the one who hired the assassin to kill bran to impress his dad king Robert but with him gone I could see them saying little finger hired the assassin

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Great episode last night. I'll go out on a limb and say one of the best episodes of the entire series for my money. The reunion between the Stark's, the sword fight between Arya and Brienne of Tharth, the dragon destroying Lannister's army, etc. Pretty bad @$$.