Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Game of thrones

11 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Awesome start to the season. Sucks it's only 7 episodes long.
Tell them winter came for house _____!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Even with a shortened season, Jorah's prospects do not look good.

Started watching this because I heard about from my mother I'm only on the first season and there is already one character I hate. And it would be this guy:
5cebc17a-30ed-4370-afcf-73b361f57b0e.jpg

Agreed! I just started watching a few weeks ago and Joffrey is one of my least favorite television personalities ever. With that being said, the actual actor does a fantastic job at making he viewers hate him. Great show

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

55 minutes ago, schimpfj said:

Agreed! I just started watching a few weeks ago and Joffrey is one of my least favorite television personalities ever. With that being said, the actual actor does a fantastic job at making he viewers hate him. Great show

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He reminds me of a whiny kid who throws a tantrum when they don't get their way.

Edited by OliviaPope40

Spoilers for people in this thread that just started watching. Tonight's episode was awesome. Finally got the meeting between the two characters that we all have been waiting for. Lady tyrell still awesome all the way until the end

Spoilers***********I really enjoyed that episode. There was a lot going on. The way the king slayer outsmarted the dwarf was awesome. Just shows that Dani needs a military tactician and i think that can be filled by Sir J. What does everyone think about the spider and the red witch? She said he and she are going to die in Westcross. That freaked the spider out for certain.

Spoilers***********I really enjoyed that episode. There was a lot going on. The way the king slayer outsmarted the dwarf was awesome. Just shows that Dani needs a military tactician and i think that can be filled by Sir J. What does everyone think about the spider and the red witch? She said he and she are going to die in Westcross. That freaked the spider out for certain.
spoilers
Nice call back from Jamie learning from losing in battle to rob in season 1 and using it in this battle. Red witch always seemed like her path was leading to a sacrifice probably by the hand of the white walkers. I wonder vary's was so freaked because he saw the image in the flames earlier in the story. Remember when he tells the story of how he became a eunuch he says he saw something in the flames. I can't remember if that was in the show or just in the books

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

spoilers
Nice call back from Jamie learning from losing in battle to rob in season 1 and using it in this battle. Red witch always seemed like her path was leading to a sacrifice probably by the hand of the white walkers. I wonder vary's was so freaked because he saw the image in the flames earlier in the story. Remember when he tells the story of how he became a eunuch he says he saw something in the flames. I can't remember if that was in the show or just in the books

Holy poo! I totally forgot about him seeing the image in the flames when he was pre-eunich (or just after) from that wizard who locked him up in the box (and he killed). Varis (sp?) is going to play a huge part along with the white witch and the three eyed raven as stated by Never Daunted. It is moving more and more to the mystical. This show is so whacked!

16 hours ago, OliviaPope40 said:

Just got done with season 1 and I'm now starting season 2. 

Duuuuude don't ruin it by reading this thread!  This show is too awesome.

SPOILERS

The whole Bran character has been snoozeville for me ever since he took his tumble from the tower.  Just the most boring storyline and I really hope the whole darn story doesn't get solved through some dumb magic.  His lines this last episode were the moooooost boring.

Dani has kinda turned into a beach.  Her whole insistence that Jon Snow bend the knee based on her richard-head father's claim sucks.  And yeah she's getting worked right now in the battles, too.  That incestuous wench Cersei is on a scorched earth tear.  

Weirdly little Samwell at the Citadel is the one really keeping things going for the good guys.  I'd prefer to see him get the victories over Red Woman (please like 2 more topless scenes before she dies) or dumb Bran.  

Check out the Ozzy Reviews guy's episode reviews, they're actually pretty good.

Spoilers*****

I agree with the three eyed raven. His lines are lame! Dani has to be a b, everyone has been against her and like john said....she doesn't know him. She kinda shrugged off the whole "bend the knee" towards the end. I think she senses something in him. Sam is going to leave soon I think. He ain't getting poo from the citadel. The old coots there have nothing to give him. Magic is the only way to defeat those honkeys

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

Spoilers*****

I agree with the three eyed raven. His lines are lame! Dani has to be a b, everyone has been against her and like john said....she doesn't know him. She kinda shrugged off the whole "bend the knee" towards the end. I think she senses something in him. Sam is going to leave soon I think. He ain't getting poo from the citadel. The old coots there have nothing to give him. Magic is the only way to defeat those honkeys

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

****Spoilers****

Guarantee you the scrolls the Archmaester gave Sam to copy contain something key to killing Whitewalkers. So I don't think he's going anywhere yet.