Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Garland will have already decided by the time Shittu does. It won’t have an impact IMO.

That being said, I still think he ends up at Vandy. I won’t be too upset if we get Romeo though.

12 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Garland will have already decided by the time Shittu does. It won’t have an impact IMO.

That being said, I still think he ends up at Vandy. I won’t be too upset if we get Romeo though.

Main point is the sense that Garland gets from him after this weekend. Even if he waits till Spring which probably happens. Vandy will at worst be in his top 5 so it could make things difficult. There is a slim chance Shittu is sold on UNC or Vandy and does decide in the early period. Still a lot of factors in play. 

19 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

You must be new here.

Trust me I have been around long enough. Sadly my Crean 4 President account wasn't one of my finer moments. I still have yet to ask if you can change your username on here? Probably should've asked that before making a new account. 

U think he will verbally commit at 9.45. Long shot

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Something is brewing. Rabby could do phone interviews instead of plane trips. This is about to pop. You don't fly to interview a kid who is going to another school.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Something is brewing. Rabby could do phone interviews instead of plane trips. This is about to pop. You don't fly to interview a kid who is going to another school.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He drove

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Trust me I have been around long enough. Sadly my Crean 4 President account wasn't one of my finer moments. I still have yet to ask if you can change your username on here? Probably should've asked that before making a new account. 

Ask Crean Apologist, boot of Doom for help.