Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Still like our chances here...bet he still hears the roar of the crowd from Hysteria in his ears. A great player usually picks a great BBall school--that's not Vandy--that is IU! I will believe he picks the Hoosiers until I hear otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I was a member on peegs for many years. Like another poster stated, had to let my credit card expire to end the subscription. After Peegs/Rabjohns helped facilitate the false rumor that Crean was leaving for Mississippi St everything changed. They sold out for access. Can't respect that when subscribers are paying for " inside access."

I was a member on peegs for many years. Like another poster stated, had to let my credit card expire to end the subscription. After Peegs/Rabjohns helped facilitate the false rumor that Crean was leaving for Mississippi St everything changed. They sold out for access. Can't respect that when subscribers are paying for " inside access."
I still don't know how they make a living. They can't have that many premium members anymore.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Peegs has a pretty big base. They're seasoned; they were first in.  Alex Bozich started a good thing at insidethehall, but Justin Albers gave them a big black eye and they lost a lot of members with his immature and premature guessing games. I like btownbanners a lot and used to be members of both of the paid premium forums.  Yes, the content on here is nearly identical and it's free, but it's unfair to take jabs at Peegs for what they do.  Rabjohns is awesome - very kind, appears to be a very good person, loves IU and is accurate almost all the time.  Also, if you look at all these posts...many are going to Peegs to hear what MP and JR are saying, then relaying it on this board.  There's nothing to dislike about those guys IMHO. Oh yeah, and let's get us some Garland! :)

Pretty sure ITH grew after Albers left. Albers was there early on when they were still growing. Alex is very even keel and didn't go for the craziness. There is a reason Peegs jumps around. Alex built a community much like this one that is built on relationships. That is why at one point he wanted both BTB and HSN to take over his forum . Advertisements and pay for knowledge is where sites like this get their income. Alex has good traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Pretty sure ITH grew after Albers left. Albers was there early on when they were still growing. Alex is very even keel and didn't go for the craziness. There is a reason Peegs jumps around. Alex built a community much like this one that is built on relationships. That is why at one point he wanted both BTB and HSN to take over his forum . Advertisements and pay for knowledge is where sites like this get their income. Alex has good traffic.

Great post mdn!
^^He just laid it down exactly right^^
Therefore, let’s now bring this thread back to Darius Garland.

Has anything come out on Archie paying him another visit? I am guessing it won’t happen until after the next exhibition game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes, please.
As good as Archie and Bruiser were on the last Garland in-home, I’m guessing/hoping that our staff will make another appearance Sunday or Monday.
On the other hand...I can’t imagine us going down without a fight, so if we AREN’T going back to pitch again, to me that might indicate that we’ve already gotten good news.

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Yes, please.
As good as Archie and Bruiser were on the last Garland in-home, I’m guessing/hoping that our staff will make another appearance Sunday or Monday.
On the other hand...I can’t imagine us going down without a fight, so if we AREN’T going back to pitch again, to me that might indicate that we’ve already gotten good news.

That’s what I’m thinking Stu. If Archie felt like he absolutely needed to pay him a visit, he would’ve already done it. I think the fact that Drew was there twice this week means that he knows he’s in trouble. I just can’t see Garland saying no to Archie. Not after that HH visit

10 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

That’s what I’m thinking Stu. If Archie felt like he absolutely needed to pay him a visit, he would’ve already done it. I think the fact that Drew was there twice this week means that he knows he’s in trouble. I just can’t see Garland saying no to Archie. Not after that HH visit

That or he knows he's not coming.

34 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Just curious what will your interpretation be when Archie visits Garland next week? Because that's probably going to happen.