Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Hope like hell we get him but ..
Devonte_Junior
CuJo_Junior
Durham_Soph
Phinisee_Frosh
It could be a whole lot worse.It also solves the oversign problem.
On to the 19 points.
But by the same token.I really want Romeo!

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

16 hours ago, coonhounds said:

Some on here act like if we dont get this kid archie should be on the hot seat lol. Chill out we can still get him and if not were still ok. Maybe following recruiting is not healthy for everyone lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Truth. I had to take a step back a little more than a year ago and realize just how crazy and irrational I was being. 

Ok with the whole CB pick outrage: Andrew Slater is from the "Devils Den" and 2 of the other Vandy picks were also guys from the "Devils Den". Then the other 2 of the 5 are from "Future 150". So I honestly see 1 maybe 2 guys getting either a tidbit or a hunch and then a total of 3 or 4 others just following the leader. Really wouldn't get too worked up over those silly CB's guys.

I wish and hope that we get at least one if not both, but the fact that Arch got us within the hunt and this close without even coaching a game at IU has to say something. No matter what happens with these two, Archie is going to get us back. Rome wasn't built in one day, dynasties don't get built over night.  But if we happened to get both, that would sure be a huge and quick step forward ha