Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Just now, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

If he decides before the 10-12th rumors which I think he does it will be tonight guys. Evan is there for something. Probably to get the date of his commitment but you never know ;)

Are you not telling us something yogi?! Is it going down tonight?

Just now, Me So Hornsby said:

After the Vandy board fiasco where Darius tweeted he hadn’t committed it feels like they are keeping everything super close. I’m not gonna feel too worried about a crystal ball flip without something coming out from a major person.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Trust the process

2 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

After the Vandy board fiasco where Darius tweeted he hadn’t committed it feels like they are keeping everything super close. I’m not gonna feel too worried about a crystal ball flip without something coming out from a major person.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Is Andrew Slater considered a national guy?  His twitter says he is....I hope he’s wrong

Edited by A.j. Nigh

I know Yogi mentioned Evan being there watching Garland could mean something like him getting a date in which he plans to commit, or actually committing tonight. What is the most likely scenario just based off who Evan Daniels is? Does HIM being there make it any more significant than the other? 

Just now, IUrocker said:

I know Yogi mentioned Evan being there watching Garland could mean something like him getting a date in which he plans to commit, or actually committing tonight. What is the most likely scenario just based off who Evan Daniels is? Does HIM being there make it any more significant than the other? 

Evan Daniels is one of the main experts for Scout. It could definitely mean something