Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Right, but I was still curious as to who he (or apparently she) was. I always wondered the supposed connection to the program.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wouldn't be right for anyone to blow someone's cover that was connected at one point. That's a big no no.

They were legitimately connected for at least 2 seasons. I know that. Had a long history of PMs. Much of the stuff they later shared publicly but some of it never became public. I was a one of the trusted outlets. I enjoyed the behind the scenes info.

I don't know what was up this offseason though. I think 41 was onto something that explains the odd behavior though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

5 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

They were legitimately connected for at least 2 seasons. I know that. Had a long history of PMs. Much of the stuff they later shared publicly but some of it never became public. I was a one of the trusted outlets. I enjoyed the behind the scenes info.

I don't know what was up this offseason though. I think 41 was onto something that explains the odd behavior though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wow!  I wouldn’t have ever guessed the Janitor was actually Joani Crean. It all makes sense now!  :farting_smiley:

Rabjohns posted info from the Vandy Scout site that will temper your enthusiasm. I don't know  how accurate the info is though.

This is how recruiting works with the big boys when it gets closer to the end of the recruitment. You will drive yourself mad if you hang on every word from every source out there. There is a reason why following recruiting for most is a roller coaster. Is anyone shocked positive info came down a Vandy board? They will hold on as long as possible. The dude contradicted himself so much that it is hardly worth worrying about. My advice is to gather as much information available from the different scouting services and boards and come up with own conclusion instead hanging onto every little nugget out here when Darius himself said he was taking his last visit and deciding before the season starts (nov 14th), it’s October 26th.

6 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

This is how recruiting works with the big boys when it gets closer to the end of the recruitment. You will drive yourself mad if you hang on every word from every source out there. There is a reason why following recruiting for most is a roller coaster. Is anyone shocked positive info came down a Vandy board? They will hold on as long as possible. The dude contradicted himself so much that it is hardly worth worrying about. My advice is to gather as much information available from the different scouting services and boards and come up with own conclusion instead hanging onto every little nugget out here when Darius himself said he was taking his last visit and deciding before the season starts (nov 14th), it’s October 26th.

What did the guy say?

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

They visited him today

This is how sources work lol. Rabby himself was saying Vandy didnt plan on visiting him but like I said yesterday and today that conficted with what I was told. I knew he planned on talking to Vandy and UK before he left this weekend so I wasnt sure why Rabs posted that but some people even in the inner circle throw curveballs. Either way this is not news for me. That is what his family meant with the outta respect for the other school thing. I am curious as to what was said by vandy guys.