Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

We really have no idea what an 18 year old kid is gonna do. But there is a possibility we hear something today and there is a possibility it’s weeks from now. I’d put my money on the next 48 hours personally though. Too much smoke for there not to be fire

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

6 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

We really have no idea what an 18 year old kid is gonna do. But there is a possibility we hear something today and there is a possibility it’s weeks from now. I’d put my money on the next 48 hours personally though. Too much smoke for there not to be fire

Yep.  It really does seem smoky as hell. And that is a good thing.

If he’s going on his last visit, I’d would definitely chill out. These are kids/young adults here. They can change their mind in a heart beat. This obviously applies to Langford also. I’d hate for us to think it’s a done deal and then the wheels fall off

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

Gotta go with Brooks there. In state so continues to make it cool for Indiana kids. 

Now if one of them wants to spend some time at the 4 we could probably take both. 

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yeah, Brooks and TJD sounds great. Watford would be great too.

I love Brooks athleticism.

Brooks, Watford and TJD. Best case scenario class

If he’s going on his last visit, I’d would definitely chill out. These are kids/young adults here. They can change their mind in a heart beat. This obviously applies to Langford also. I’d hate for us to think it’s a done deal and then the wheels fall off

He's not going to commit to UCLA.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app