Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

We have to hope he gets through the weekend without committing to Vandy. 

They'll both get through the Vandy visit. Vandy doesn't play by the SEC rules. I still stand by it being tough to be BMOC with a parent working at the university.

Hopefully, his dad and Romeo are enough to sway him to IU.

Let's hear the headlines!
Two Hoosier born players drive IU back to the top of college basketball

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Like I said in the Romeo thread, before this news came out btw, I am more worried about Vandy then U of L with Romeo, because whispers have gotten louder. I mentioned yesterday that U of L may soon be the 3rd school looking in for Romeo because they want for those 2 to play together is very real. They dont just make it newsworthy. There is a reason Vandy was even thought of seriously by Romeo and this weekend is wayyyy bigger than people think. Not with Romeo but Garland. If he decides Vandy is it before an IU visit which is highly doubtful we could lose both. I was assuming my "sources" were false then saw the Evan Daniels statement. Who knows they could end up at seperate schools I just dont see that happening as of now. The Shittu news was mentioned in with these guys too. He is visiting Vandy October 6-8th. 

Quickley committing to UK tonight will all but eliminate them from making a serious run at either for those worried about them which I never have been with these two. 

Time will tell but I have a feeling we get both. But I am more worried about Vandy w either than any other school right now.

If Garland is committing and signing in November could we get a Romeo commitment at the same time?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I would speculate that would lead one of our recruits to open things up. Been quiet rumblings of that, but you gotta believe that is most likely scenario. We have heard of kids on the current team but that is a huge class.

I would speculate that would lead one of our recruits to open things up. Been quiet rumblings of that, but you gotta believe that is most likely scenario. We have heard of kids on the current team but that is a huge class.

Any idea of who would recommit? I hope it wouldn't be phinesee.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BtownBanners mobile app

Any idea of who would recommit? I hope it wouldn't be phinesee.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BtownBanners mobile app

Honestly I would hate to speculate more than is out there, but it seems to be consensus of current players leaving and potential recruit opening up. Beyond that I have an idea but I am not 100% so speculation would be very counter intuitive to this discussion. But the way we are recruiting clearly for two people puts a spotlight on that theory.