Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

36 minutes ago, Baltimore Hoosier said:

Gotta think that Duke signing Cam Reddish gives IU a shot to sneak into Garland's top 2 or 3 with Vandy and Kentucky. Being that IU is his "home school," maybe just maybe there's a shot to land him.

Why do you think that? Reddish is a wing player so don't see how he affects Garland.

2 hours ago, Baltimore Hoosier said:

Yeah I mixed Reddish up with Tre Jones.

Garland has already said that he would like to play with Tre Jones and I think he mentioned Reddish as another player that he'd like to play in college with. Not saying he'll go to Duke because I don't think he will but these recruits won't be the reason why.

Sorry, for some reason any old post I start or send before logging out stays on my post. When I go to comment I have issues of it posting when I click to reply. My app version still isn't working. In regards to the Romeo and Duke is what this in reference too. Even though I feel like if they miss on Barrett and a few other targets they could try to ramp up efforts. 

Back to Garland though. The in home news is this legit? If so that is a perfect time to pitch Garland on HH.

36 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Back to Garland though. The in home news is this legit? If so that is a perfect time to pitch Garland on HH.

I saw it on TOS but nowhere else, maybe someone else can confirm for sure.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2017/09/13/darius-garland-sets-official-visit-dates/

Winston Garland, the father of Darius, told Bruin Report in August that Darius “is leaning toward signing in November.”

Whoa. Wonder if he makes it through every visit then. With Duke being his last, I could see a scenario where he doesn't end up going.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Whoa. Wonder if he makes it through every visit then. With Duke being his last, I could see a scenario where he doesn't end up going.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Interesting that Duke asked them if they could be the last official

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

If we can just get him to HH! We get the entire of the Hall chanting his name and showing the love of the fanbase, that is impressive to an 18yr old. Along with hanging out with Romeo and possibly Brooks and/or TJD. Never know what could happen. Need to put the full court press on him.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app