Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Where have I heard this before...lol
Im not about to judge the coach off one game so I'd say 1980 is wrong there, but he's right about 2 things: No fire and we got hammered by a less talented team.

I don't question those one bit. But to roast a coach who has to flip the entire culture of the program on its ear after one game is completely asinine. It goes on everyone and I'm sure CAM has addressed just that. No reason to single him out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He might not though. These guys don't have Archie DNA. They don't seem to understand how he wants them to play. I hope they can figure it out, but they had all off season and they have no clue of what style they are supposed to play.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app
We shall see. They have creans bad habits. Those will take awhile to break.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Said this after HH and will say it again. Both DG and RL should see huge opportunity here. We dont have a good guard on the roster.
Yep green is serviceable but those saying oh if we miss on both we will be just fine I don't get. Yes we may be fine but not elite.

A poster named "fpeaugh" posted this on the Rivals free board 40 minutes ago:
I heard tonight from someone close to the staff that the staff feels very confident on Garland. VERY confident. They haven't been told but they feel good about it. FWIW

If true I️ wouldn’t be surprised if Rabjohns or others close to the family gave the coaching staff a heads up....could be the reason Archie didn’t go down to Nashville for a last minute visit

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I heard tonight from someone close to the staff that the staff feels very confident on Garland. VERY confident. They haven't been told but they feel good about it. FWIW

I assume they are referring to IU staff?

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

As Mike Davis said help is on the way. We need both of them. Watch those crystal ball guys start flipping Sunday night.

11 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

A Vandy poster on another site said Garland was at the Vandy game last night. Bad news if true.

You really think Garland would be at the Vandy game when he is set to announce in 3 days with nobody knowing where he is headed? I’d be totally shocked if that were the case.