Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Game over. No doubt in my mind. Mom and Dad Garland are using this decision making process as a teaching tool for young Darius. Maybe also just to be sure that they didn't push him towards IU with dad's own preference. I'm very confident now. 

Edit:  Lol.  This sentiment has not aged well.  Fuuuuuuuudge.

The Garland family has to be starting to dislike any Vandy insider and probably why none have gotten constant updates. They are now saying Garland has committed to Vandy and it is done. This is the 3rd time a Vandy insider hasn't even beat around the bush with Garland. It's sad honestly and even if I was told by Garland himself I'm going to Vandy or IU I would make it sound like it was my opinion and I still probably wouldn't unless he told me too. It takes away the whole purpose of this kids moment. 

5 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

The Garland family has to be starting to dislike any Vandy insider and probably why none have gotten constant updates. They are now saying Garland has committed to Vandy and it is done. This is the 3rd time a Vandy insider hasn't even beat around the bush with Garland. It's sad honestly and even if I was told by Garland himself I'm going to Vandy or IU I would make it sound like it was my opinion and I still probably wouldn't unless he told me too. It takes away the whole purpose of this kids moment. 

Huh.  Let's hope the Vandy Insider graduated from the Gregg Doyel School of Investigative Journalism.  

2 hours ago, Josh said:

Not at all what I'm doing.  It's a great website, but a bad app.  I thought tapatalk was an app that you could use to read this website.  Am I wrong?

Then that is my bad. It came across to me the way i responded.

I have no idea, I've never used or even looked at tapatalk.

Garland has said how many times that his decision is his own and is not tied to anyone else? Everyone relax. Until he commits there is no reason to think we are anything but neck and neck regardless of if Shittu commits to Vandy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, lillurk said:

Do you think this moves the needle with Garland?

This changes everything. Garland was affraid of getting to Vandy and not getting the notice as other 5 stars. Simmons and Fultz were top recruits and Garland tho a 5 star would get enough, but was a concern. At work so I will hear more throughout the day as you guys will I am sure.