Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

I’ll still root for Darius, just seems like a great kid. Now it’s on to Romeo and focusing on the season! Guys we are in a great place and not getting one recruit doesn’t mean a thing. We have an elite coach and recruiting. We will get our 5 stars and top 30 kids. Some of you are way too jaded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Congrats to Darius on his college choice. His recruitment has been a blast to follow closely. The over-sign in my opinion was never going to be an issue, and after these first 2 games I think there will be roster turnover. I fully expect CAM to recruit in the late signing period. Maybe Courtney Ramey

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I was gonna say the same thing. Couple kids are still open out there. Ramey, maybe Tyger Campbell, Simons, maybe Shittu, grad guys, first semester transfers we will have more guys than 4 even if we dont get Romeo. These first 2 games have only solidified my opinions of that. We could see a few transfers not just one or 2 after this year. 

Just now, Me So Hornsby said:

Jerome, Damezi, Robert, and Jake are a damn good class regardless. You would thing by some reactions here that we had just signed a couple 200-300 kids

Nah, people just need a reason to be miserable. 

Just now, Me So Hornsby said:

Jerome, Damezi, Robert, and Jake are a damn good class regardless. You would thing by some reactions here that we had just signed a couple 200-300 kids

A great class for sure. But lacking what the team needs. A star. 

12 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Not saying you were one of them. But several posters held it against Crean that needed a 3 year rebuild. 

I wonder if that tune has changed

It took Crean 4 years to rebuild, then he couldn’t maintain it. I was one of those that held it against him. 3 years is all it should take for a competent coach to get IU back to the dance and to stay there. 

1 minute ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

I was gonna say the same thing. Couple kids are still open out there. Ramey, maybe Tyger Campbell, Simons, maybe Shittu, grad guys, first semester transfers we will have more guys than 4 even if we dont get Romeo. These first 2 games have only solidified my opinions of that. We could see a few transfers not just one or 2 after this year. 

How bout some grad transfers from Dayton. Guys who know the system lol. 

1 minute ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

I agree - wouldn't surprise me at all to see a couple transfers. We can always hang on to one or two for the next class too.

Just now, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

I'm out on Ramey. Former UofL commit now appearing to be a Mizzou lean. Seems like a high risk recruiting situation...