Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Garland and family have handled this recruitment with class. Rabjohns reported that they have stayed in contact with all 4 schools after the dead period

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

This is true.

Maybe the other schools don't have writers who follow as closely as Rabjohns and therefore aren't pumping out as many updates about Darius.

But I haven't seen him acknowledge much of their work, if any, like he's done with Rabjohns.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If you play Achie's post-game remarks from last night backward and at half-speed, about 15 seconds in, you can clearly hear: "Darius is coming." ... And about 30 seconds later: "Romeo will follow." ... And about a minute after that: "Paul is dead."

Turn me on Darius Man
Turn me on Darius Man

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Josh said:

If Darius does pick IU, please win with class. Please don't go over to Vandy sites and bash their insiders.

They post on their football board because no one posts on the basketball board. I don't think we will be doing that. lol

1 minute ago, Josh said:

If Darius does pick IU, please win with class. Please don't go over to Vandy sites and bash their insiders.

That's going to require some restraint. That Jesse Johnson guy that runs the 247 is essentially a troll. Accused Peegs and Rabjohns of being "new to covering recruiting"

Agreed.

And since there has been some stress-induced bickering amongst ourselves from time to time, please don't rub each other's nose in it here either.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, ap2345 said:

This is somewhat telling imo. The IU chatter has picked up again just hours before the announcement.

It tells me that no one really knows. It's not like Jerry doesn't talk to these other guys making the picks. If he was given good information, he would flip. That hasn't been the case. Truly up in the air.