Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Do you guys actually think these recruits check out these message boards? I'm honestly curious. I would if I were a big time recruit and probably laugh hysterically everytime I did. That said it would be quite flattering to know there is this much excitement for them.....or creepy knowing there are 3,000+ comments from a bunch of dudes.....not sure which.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Well, we have more posters on this board than the Vandy Instagram account has followers. Let that sink in. I know for a fact a few have been on here. Obviously parents do as well. These kids are prepped very well on larger fan bases.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Did I read a few pages back probably by now that someone saw a text from Arch suggesting we would get "all 4"? Is there any more to this? First I have heard of this.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I️ was thinking the validity of this statement would be AWESOME. One can hope!

Well, we have more posters on this board than the Vandy Instagram account has followers. Let that sink in. I know for a fact a few have been on here. Obviously parents do as well. These kids are prepped very well on larger fan bases.

Yeah but vandy has insiders we are told. Lol.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Did I read a few pages back probably by now that someone saw a text from Arch suggesting we would get "all 4"? Is there any more to this? First I have heard of this.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

6 minutes ago, JHoosier914 said:

I️ was thinking the validity of this statement would be AWESOME. One can hope!

Well HH sold Garland and Romeo. They’re all but committed. Everything points to TJD in that mold as well. And with Brooks, Schilling has a very good relationship with him. Word is that puts IU ahead as of now

Never before in my life have I wanted a weekend to end.
I can't wait for Monday at 2:45!

We have two games between now and then. Work starts again for me monday. I can wait especially with potential disappointment looming lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

Never before in my life have I wanted a weekend to end.

I can't wait for Monday at 2:45!

My work schedule is Fri/Sat/Sun, three 12 hour shifts, and then I have Monday thru Thursday off. I ALWAYS want the weekends to end, but yes, especially this one! Ha 

4 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

My work schedule is Fri/Sat/Sun, three 12 hour shifts, and then I have Monday thru Thursday off. I ALWAYS want the weekends to end, but yes, especially this one! Ha 

I work 4-2:30 Monday-Friday

I hope we get both of them, but it's nice knowing that with CAM it really is okay if neither one come. We don't have to have the top talent to have one of the best teams. with Clappy von Buttcut we needed pure athletic talent... now we just need guys that can learn how to play. If talent comes with it, all the better.

3 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I work 4-2:30 Monday-Friday

Nice, yep that’s an early start to the day! My place of employment only has two shifts, 1st starts at 3:00am, 2nd at 3:00pm. I’ve been there 13 years and about 7 of it was on the 3:00am start. Even though I did it that long I still couldn’t get my body to be ok with getting up at 1:45am to go into work. 

I know it was discussed a few pages back how the coaching staff at IU and candy compared. I was talking to a guy that knows slavery single coach in vandy's staff personally and he said that they are all really weird individuals. This same guy has been to an IU practice and he said that CAM is the mini me version of RMK in practice and that he runs a better practice than Izzo does. Just I'm of curiousity does anyone know who the lead recruiter for Darius at vandy is?

1 minute ago, ap2345 said:

I know it was discussed a few pages back how the coaching staff at IU and candy compared. I was talking to a guy that knows slavery single coach in vandy's staff personally and he said that they are all really weird individuals. This same guy has been to an IU practice and he said that CAM is the mini me version of RMK in practice and that he runs a better practice than Izzo does. Just I'm of curiousity does anyone know who the lead recruiter for Darius at vandy is?

I believe its Jake Diebler