Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

23 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Smart way to get ahead of the curve. Early Christmas shopping is done for you. Make sure on Tuesday you order the Romeo one too. Keep both receipts just in case

You saying Romeo is committing Tuesday? I’m still thinking that’s how it’s gonna go down. Once Garland commits to IU, Romeo will too. It’s that simple. Romeo knows he’s going to IU anyway. Garland just speeds up the decision

1 minute ago, Hoosier Guy said:

You saying Romeo is committing Tuesday? I’m still thinking that’s how it’s gonna go down. Once Garland commits to IU, Romeo will too. It’s that simple. Romeo knows he’s going to IU anyway. Garland just speeds up the decision

I can't imagine that will be the case. Romeo will announce his decision date at least 4-5 days ahead of time like DG did. They want to amp up the excitement and attention. 

4 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

No I'm not saying that. I don't think he will Tuesday. I'm just saying stay ahead of the game and get his jersey now. 

9 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

So is Rabjohns traveling to Nashville for the announcement or at this point we don't know? I am most curious about that and if Jerry Meyer keeps his CB pick. Monday morning should be interesting on that front. 

Yes I believe so. 

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

No I'm not saying that. I don't think he will Tuesday. I'm just saying stay ahead of the game and get his jersey now. 

Ok. I still think that’s how it’s gonna go down. Maybe not Tuesday but I could see Wednesday. I really can. There’s really no reason to not pull the trigger since Garland would already be in the fold

Just now, Bailey7878 said:

I hope all these crystal ball experts eat crow.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It will be very interesting Monday morning. That's when all the movement seems to always happen. They will probably all change to IU last second to keep their accuracy up. At least that is how i am envisioning it!

Really think fans should temper expectations and not "Wilkes" themselves. Vandy is the home school and has been all over Garland since day 1. Archie had to come in and play catch up late in the recruiting cycle. I'm still holding out some hope, but not getting too excited about this decision because I think there's a good chance DG picks Vandy over IU.

Ok. I still think that’s how it’s gonna go down. Maybe not Tuesday but I could see Wednesday. I really can. There’s really no reason to not pull the trigger since Garland would already be in the fold

Hoosier Guy, I️ love your enthusiasm! Here’s to hoping you’re right!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Baltimore Hoosier said:

Really think fans should temper expectations and not "Wilkes" themselves. Vandy is the home school and has been all over Garland since day 1. Archie had to come in and play catch up late in the recruiting cycle. I'm still holding out some hope, but not getting too excited about this decision because I think there's a good chance DG picks Vandy over IU.

Vandy is the home school like IU was to Wilkes. Were the UCLA for Garland going away from home. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Listen to that man. Chris has the goods. And it’s never too early to hit the alcohol. Or hit something else if you appreciate nature

As someone who spent several summers following the Grateful Dead I like nature too.