Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

2 minutes ago, Ajwhitis said:

Does anyone legitimately have any sources or is it just fans saying they believe it's IU because they are IU fan. Feels like the former is more likely than the first...

On this board? Just fans

Pap and Chris are a couple plugged in guys though.

1 minute ago, Ajwhitis said:

Does anyone legitimately have any sources or is it just fans saying they believe it's IU because they are IU fan. Feels like the former is more likely than the first...

Of course people have sources. It just sometimes different sources are better than others. In this case, it's kept to a pretty close inner circle so Jeff Rabjohns is about as good of info as we are going to get. 

Meyer said yesterday on Kent Sterlings radio show his guy says Vandy. That’s because his sources that gave him information when he flipped from Vandy the first time said it was IU. This was from Vandy people but now those sources are quiet. He did say since he lives in Nashville that his gut feeling might be because he is around Vandy people more

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

His gut says vandy, is what I think you meant not “his guy”. Nevertheless, this is coming down to wire.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm not worried. I believe rabby knows a lot more than he is sharing and he keeps driving to nasville. The wind is blowing north.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I agree. But to me just dismissing that possible factor makes no sense either. If he chooses Vanderbilt, that is the reason in my mind

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

The former and the first are the same thing in what you said. I think you meant the latter.