Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Walking Boot of Doom formerly Crean Apologist formerly jurkinonthecourt

Edit: I changed my name in the Profile section on the web app. Never tried on mobile app.

You're still Walking Boot on the mobile app. Although I don't know why I still use the mobile app. It's absolute garbage.

What's better? Tappatalk?

You're still Walking Boot on the mobile app. Although I don't know why I still use the mobile app. It's absolute garbage.

What's better? Tappatalk?

I like tapatalk. For some reason, I still use Btown app and when links don't show up, I go to tapatalk to see what it says. Maybe I should just always check tapatalk! Lol. Tapatalk also has my Illinois High school sports forum.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

I like tapatalk. For some reason, I still use Btown app and when links don't show up, I go to tapatalk to see what it says. Maybe I should just always check tapatalk! Lol. Tapatalk also has my Illinois High school sports forum.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

Thanks. Links and tweets never show up on the btownbanners app, despite promises. I love the site but I'm ready to find something more reliable

It will be bad news for IU if Vandy takes a big Shitttu in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I still think Shittu waits and declares for UNC and Darius declares this week and dons the candy stripes!

I just think everybody heard it wrong --Vandy is getting a big Shihtzu (the dog) --not Schittu the player! Lol....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 hours ago, Dalton26 said:

He’s still walking boot on the app because that’s his username...

Josh, if you don’t like the app/site and want to threaten to go somewhere else then just go. Complaining about a couple small things when most sports forums don’t even have an app is petty.

Not at all what I'm doing.  It's a great website, but a bad app.  I thought tapatalk was an app that you could use to read this website.  Am I wrong?

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/live-signing-week-blog-

To sum it up. Papa Garland thinks Darius has one school at the top and that he thinks he has known for weeks but his family wanted to talk and sit down and do the pros and cons thing. 

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/live-signing-week-blog-
To sum it up. Papa Garland thinks Darius has one school at the top and that he thinks he has known for weeks but his family wanted to talk and sit down and do the pros and cons thing. 

I am glad he said that Darius has known for a few weeks rather than a few months. Nothing really can be pulled from that either way as to say who the leader was.

Also says he wants to announce asap but will wait till the end of the week, beggining of next week. Read into it what you want, but the "known for weeks" makes it sound like IU, since Drew just made his run last week. We shall know soon enough.

3 weeks ago = iu
7 weeks ago= vandy

I def read that comment pro for iu

I enjoy that everyone switched from *knowing inside info* in the spring to, “this will happen, based off of nothing” 

We are growing. Beauty.

He has said in interviews the fall is more likely than before. He is done with his visits. No reason to wait if he knows. His words. Not sure what you are talking about in the least tbh.

It could mean that after indiana visit he knew he wanted to go to vandy, so to me it could go either way

Sent from my SM-G955U using BtownBanners mobile app

It could, I agree...

...But don't kill my optimism. Something has to get me through these next three 14 hour days lol