Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Duke plays in from of 9,314 when it’s sold out

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
That's a terrible comparison. Duke is a small gym and it is totally rocking for each game. Vandys stadium holds over 14000 so your looking at 4000 empty seats.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That's a terrible comparison. Duke is a small gym and it is totally rocking for each game. Vandys stadium holds over 14000 so your looking at 4000 empty seats.

Cool u made it seem like a big deal he was only playing in front of 10000.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

40 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Btown isn't too far from Brentwood though. A lot farther than Nashville but not that far. Mr. and Mrs. Garland could see more than half his regular season games if they chose to make the drive.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What games they couldn't make, they could always watch. The SEC road games vs. the BIG road games is a big difference though.

34 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

There is more to being a basketball school than that. Nebraska football is in the toilet but no one would say it isn't a football school. Tradition, national exposure, facilities, and fan support all go into it.

Nebraska is a volleyball school

16 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Well, if he values spending a year or two with a few high school friends over his development as a player then so be it. If he wants a friend at IU he can get Romeo to commit.

Neither Archie nor Bryce have any track record in developing NBA players. Ed Schilling has some cred for sure, but I think many are assuming Archie's value compared to other coaches because of our own belief that he will succeed at Indiana.

9 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Neither Archie nor Bryce have any track record in developing NBA players. Ed Schilling has some cred for sure, but I think many are assuming Archie's value compared to other coaches because of our own belief that he will succeed at Indiana.

Indiana is a better place to develop though. Plus more exposure to build his brand. 

Rabs has posted a new article about his convo for those interested. I don't have Peegs, but like I said last night as well as others...Darius will commit Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Just so we don't have people wondering all week long. Everyone stay calm, cool and collected this week lol. 

Rabs has posted a new article about his convo for those interested. I don't have Peegs, but like I said last night as well as others...Darius will commit Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Just so we don't have people wondering all week long. Everyone stay calm, cool and collected this week lol. 
Commit to iu your saying?