Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Darius wants to see Archie last. He’s gonna tell Archie in person that he’s gonna go to IU. That’s the bottom line. IU is gonna get their dream backcourt. Just a matter of time
So when is he going to see him? This week?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Darius wants to see Archie last. He’s gonna tell Archie in person that he’s gonna go to IU. That’s the bottom line. IU is gonna get their dream backcourt. Just a matter of time

Man, have enjoyed the enthusiasm. If he wants to see Archie prior to announcing feel that has to be good for IU. He will seal the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Hoosier Guy may have took my info too far though with the whole telling him in person he is coming to IU if thats what your refferring too lol. But from what I have heard(been mostly silent sides today and last night) I would bet money on us over Vandy if I had to pick. Less worried about it than I was last week. Don't pay attention to the CB this week. If there is any action Monday that would be the only day I would even pay attention to if at all.

No I took it as he wanted to talk to Archie one last time in person before making a final decision. 

Just now, Chris007 said:

No I took it as he wanted to talk to Archie one last time in person before making a final decision. 

I figured lol. Nothing wrong with Hoosier Guy's ambition. Not ready for pitch forks and calling me every name in the book quite yet if he finds his way to Vandy. I hesitate sharing too much for that reason alone most of the time. I do expect Archie to visit from everything I have heard tho. It will be a busy weekend/beginning of the week for both but they will figure it out. This has been planned since HH that Archie gets the last visit so. 

Hoosier Guy may have took my info too far though with the whole telling him in person he is coming to IU if thats what your refferring too lol. But from what I have heard(been mostly silent sides today and last night) I would bet money on us over Vandy if I had to pick. Less worried about it than I was last week. Don't pay attention to the CB this week. If there is any action Monday that would be the only day I would even pay attention to if at all.

Next Monday? Is there a reason why his day is important?

11 minutes ago, dallas44~ said:

Next Monday? Is there a reason why his day is important?

He will either be announcing that day or the following so there should be traffic depending on what the national guys are thinking. I guess Sunday could be seen as a day for some cb picks but I don't think Archie gets there until monday. Could make it to his game saturday too I suppose.