Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Too much is being read into it. Teenagers aren't that selective with their likes on Instagram. All it takes is two taps on the phone. Obviously that like isn't a bad thing but conclusions shouldn't be drawn from it other wise.

We'll have actual news soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, goonaha said:

Too much is being read into it. Teenagers aren't that selective with their likes on Instagram. All it takes is two taps on the phone. Obviously that like isn't a bad thing but conclusions shouldn't be drawn from it other wise.

We'll have actual news soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah, not be Debbie Downer, but likes on Instagram don’t really mean that much. As you scroll down your feed you just double tap on almost everything that looks remotely interesting as it passes by. 

This is all speculative, but reading the tea leaves, I think Arch would've paid Darius a visit if he expected him to announce during the dead period.

IU plays Friday, Sunday, and Wednesday (11/15), the last day of the signing period. Brentwood's first game is Tuesday, the 14th, and we have reason to believe Darius announces before that. He has a scrimmage/exhibition game (?) Saturday.

It seems obvious Arch will visit after the dead period, probably knowing Darius won't announce until then. I'm guessing Arch is in TN Saturday or Monday, and Darius announces sometime between Sunday and Tuesday.