Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

8 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Romeo is coming to iu. That I am 95% sure of.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

And that’s the main reason I still think Garland is coming as well. He was much more swayed by IU than Romeo by Vanderbilt

And that’s the main reason I still think Garland is coming as well. He was much more swayed by IU than Romeo by Vanderbilt
I don't see how vandy could sway any top ten recruit to be honest with you. What do they draw like 9000 a game?

8 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

I don't see how vandy could sway any top ten recruit to be honest with you. What do they draw like 9000 a game?

It’s his hometown. That’s the appeal. But in the end, I can’t see him saying no to Archie. Especially since he knows Romeo is coming to IU

17 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I have no doubt that Darius likes IU. I feel like his mom wants him to go to Vandy. Not that I blame her, but I think that's part of it.

And his dad wants him to go to IU. It evens out there

I have no doubt that Darius likes IU. I feel like his mom wants him to go to Vandy. Not that I blame her, but I think that's part of it.

It is. He is a momma's boy (nothing wrong with that). That is why I have said since it happened walking mom across the court so she could feel the love he will get here was huge. At least that's the hope/feeling people have got. That said there are pluses and minuses to all. It's really a tough choice. I FEEL he will come here, but a lot of people feel Vandy for a reason. I just won't see it until I see it if that makes sense. There is a reason to this point nobody highly ranked goes there. We will see over the next couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s his hometown. That’s the appeal. But in the end, I can’t see him saying no to Archie. Especially since he knows Romeo is coming to IU
Agreed no way romeo goes to vandy.