Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

9 minutes ago, Tak42 said:

Can't remember where I read it but it said Darius would announce on the 9th.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I haven't seen this, but I think that's a good time frame.  Gives Archie a chance to get down there again..

f85ed2e229567cb5063b9916f951bab0.jpg&key=bca2eefc2d9948a943e3fe137d31c2e8521bb4b882c38431c85575960a04d4d3
6954ebb59dc9c2eaff61400a2c5c12e7.jpg&key=05077d975ea8d26949a83d082e1dc92f108b91275b21d1c9255f877404807abe

Hmm. Wish I could hear the inner monologue of Evan Daniels on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Lmao a guy from Nashville working for 247 (meaning he is from Vandy site) saying Vandy is getting him. "High up on the national list" = Evan Daniels (which it's not his style) or it's the Vandy site guy. God will this recruitment end already either way.

12 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Lmao a guy from Nashville working for 247 (meaning he is from Vandy site) saying Vandy is getting him. "High up on the national list" = Evan Daniels (which it's not his style) or it's the Vandy site guy. God will this recruitment end already either way.

I’m feeling that way for both Romeo and Darius. It’s a given that the fans will be psycho, but now even the analysts are going that route. Weird to see. Just ready for all this to be over.

Agreed. I feel like Daniels' reply to him was almost as if he was calling his bluff, telling him to put his reputation where his mouth is and put a CB out there. Maybe just being cheeky because he knows there is no reason anyone other than DG or his family should have that amount of confidence in his decision at this point.

Agreed. I feel like Daniels' reply to him was almost as if he was calling his bluff, telling him to put his reputation where his mouth is and put a CB out there. Maybe just being cheeky because he knows there is no reason anyone other than DG or his family should have that amount of confidence in his decision at this point.

I agree. Daniels isn't like that to his own normally. He was just with the kid and positive nothing has been decided.

Just now, Stuhoo said:

And...
Just a wild guess; for all of that nonsense, you didn’t learn anything there that you didn’t already see here, only BTownB has a lot more fun saying it.

Yep. "Big names" are posting there but most of it is the same stuff that they are tweeting out. What a load of @#$@.

Wanted to keep up on the news and signed up for a 7 day free trial of Peegs Premium. Went to go cancel so I didn't get charged at the end of the 7 days and found that they make it quite impossible. You can send them an email that they will respond to in 1-2 business days or you can call a phone number and talk to someone during business hours.
Only if you call the phone number there is a recording saying they only respond to customers over email now. Good thing I went to cancel immediately. If someone waits until day 6 to look into cancelling, they will get charged because no one will get back to them in time. What an incredibly scummy site. I won't ever be giving them my money.
It's a waste of money. You can get the same info for free.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I belonged to Peegs years ago and several platforms ago. I also found it difficult to stop the recurring charges. Finally got out when my charge card expired

1 minute ago, Bailey7878 said:

It's a waste of money. You can get the same info for free.

Learned my lesson. People always saying they need to make a living on there so don't want to divulge info. Figured I'd just see what it was like. 

6 minutes ago, Jam said:

I belonged to Peegs years ago and several platforms ago. I also found it difficult to stop the recurring charges. Finally got out when my charge card expired

If I get charged, I'll tell my bank to stop the transaction.

Learned my lesson. People always saying they need to make a living on there so don't want to divulge info. Figured I'd just see what it was like. 
Yeah I joined once for a few months. It was a waste. Not sure how those guys can make a living off that website. Can't be that many people paying.

15 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

They legitimately give the same info you can get on twitter. You'll see Rabjohns tiptoe around giving anything serious and then half the people kiss his ass when he does.

I’ve never had Peegs until a few months ago. They had a buy 1 month, get 3 free I believe. The content is generally good and up to date, but you do see much of the same stuff here. I don’t regret the $2.50 per month I spent. 

Of course, this board is second to none though. The discussions are 10x better and I really enjoy 90% of the posters here.

Back to DG :)