Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

33 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Exactly my thoughts. I even told people I am more worried about an Evan Daniels pick than Jerry Meyer and that if it isn't an ESPN announcement, Daniels will get the commit article. BTW, completely random but anyone have a problem when posting of the post staying still while typing then deleting letters or words? Do I need to do an update?

it was doing it with my desktop PC yesterday

Go through a pages lol and I'm sure you will see. It is over in Romeo thread as well. I think Vandy as  long as Drew is there will get in the race with plenty of big name kids now and in the future. This one is not over though. Garland could become a Hoosier still don't get why people think it is over.

Have you changed your thinking on a commitment to IU, however? I know a couple days ago you thought IU. Didnt know if all this Vandy chatter has you possibly thinking otherwise?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using BtownBanners mobile app

15 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Just a few days ago, there were posts here saying Garland could announce his decision to go to IU by Nov. 1. And once Nov. 1 rolls round, many are expecting him to announce soon that he will go to Vandy. For one, the only ones who really know what's gonna happen (and they might not even yet) are the Garlands. For two, who knows what will be the scuttlebutt in 4-5 more days? It might be as dramatic a change as has been in the past 24-48 hours. 

So..., you're say as a fan base, we're kinda like that girl who tracks you down at work because, "I thought you seemed a little distant last night." :farting_smiley:

So..., you're say as a fan base, we're kinda like that girl who tracks you down at work because, "I thought you seemed a little distant last night." :farting_smiley:

Actually, just like any fan base. This last week reminded me of Illini fans with the Ayo recruitment a month ago. No difference between posters on Illinois Loyalty and btownbanners with the ups and downs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

This is how recruitments go. Lot of back and forth at the last minute with experts and what not. I still have the utmost confidence IU is getting Garland

If you actually had sources, I can't even imagine the level of confidence you'd have in your posts. haha

56 minutes ago, IUsince1980 said:

Have you changed your thinking on a commitment to IU, however? I know a couple days ago you thought IU. Didnt know if all this Vandy chatter has you possibly thinking otherwise?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using BtownBanners mobile app

I am a little less confident, but definitely believe IU will be the choice. As many have said no one really knows right now so I haven't heard anything groundbreaking. It does suck that last week I heard all kinds of good things but now its just the basic stuff that we have all heard. It was to be expected after the visit though. I would put it at 60% IU 40% Vandy. Heard it literally switches everyday and sometimes more than once in a day so no one should take anything good or bad too seriously before he announces with rumors unless it is definite or from his or families mouths directly.

I know people hate the idea of Crystal Ball as do I. But another prediction changed today from Indiana to Vandy. That drops IU to 25%. But what I have kept saying is, throughout all of this, Jerry Meyer is yet to change. I think if Jerry hangs on to what he is saying about Garland to Indiana, and all our insiders keep saying its a neck and neck race, then we should stay somewhat optimistic that Garland will end up here. Meyer lives in the area, if anything truly ground breaking changed, he would change his pick too. 

I know people hate the idea of Crystal Ball as do I. But another prediction changed today from Indiana to Vandy. That drops IU to 25%. But what I have kept saying is, throughout all of this, Jerry Meyer is yet to change. I think if Jerry hangs on to what he is saying about Garland to Indiana, and all our insiders keep saying its a neck and neck race, then we should stay somewhat optimistic that Garland will end up here. Meyer lives in the area, if anything truly ground breaking changed, he would change his pick too. 

I believe he will end up changing once he gets the scoop from whoever started the recent change. Plus some time, he doesn't want to look like a follower and he doesn't want to be berated by IU fans on Twitter when he changes his pick. Lol

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I believe he will end up changing once he gets the scoop from whoever started the recent change. Plus some time, he doesn't want to look like a follower and he doesn't want to be berated by IU fans on Twitter when he changes his pick. Lol

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

so are you of the opinon that he chooses Vandy?