Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

I feel very confident about the situation after watching that video.

I was expecting him to slip up and leak his commitment the entire time. It seemed like he was holding that back the entire time to me. Especially when he was talking about getting his degree. I feel extremely good about it

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Me So Hornsby said:

I was expecting him to slip up and leak his commitment the entire time. It seemed like he was holding that back the entire time to me. Especially when he was talking about getting his degree. I feel extremely good about it

I definitely feel good about it

2 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

What if we have a team in 2 years consisting of Langford, Garland, Hunter, Brooks, Watford, TJD, Phinisee, Green, Moore, Thompson, Anderson?

Guys. I can't hold myself up. Help.

Just thinking about next year’s roster. If this all comes together, I think you can make a pretty good argument that it could be the most deeply talented roster we’ve ever had here. Assuming they put in the work and develop, I can easily see Langford, Garland, Hunter, Moore, Davis, Morgan and Smith having NBA careers of varying degrees and everyone else being really good 4 year guys. I can’t think of a roster of ours with that many potential pros and no weak links at all.

Just incredible.

These kids live and breath basketball; just like all of Hoosier nation esp us. The staging of recruits crossing the court was absolutely brilliant and separates us fans/ graduates a part from any other fanbase. If we get him, mad props to Arch.

You are correct. It was a genius idea.

Sent from my LG-K371 using BtownBanners mobile app

Waiting for some earth shaking news....come on DG!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

My phone battery has been drained since I first got on here this afternoon. Makes me so excited. Can’t wait to root both of these guys on next year!