Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Does Winston have any eligibility left? If Darius does end up in Btown we might have another great recruiter on the staff. There's a 2019 recruit down I-65 that he could help with..

Maybe the Watfords and Garlands will be carpooling to games in the near future

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

“There’s some really good coaches that are recruiting Darius, really good programs, and basketball seems to take care of itself,” Winston Garland said. “But you look beyond basketball. You look at the guys he’s playing with, the guys that are coming in, the guys that are there, his comfort level and who he feels good with.”

Does Winston have any eligibility left? If Darius does end up in Btown we might have another great recruiter on the staff. There's a 2019 recruit down I-65 that he could help with..

Maybe the Watfords and Garlands will be carpooling to games in the near future

UNC could make him eligible

5 hours ago, Andowen1990IU said:

After reading that, I don’t see how Darius doesn’t go to IU. If Dad was that impressed, then I’m sure son was as well

We all know how much HH made an impact on Darius, but what set this weekend up to be the finishing touches was the in home. Archie killed the in home and have heard it's what pushed them to the top and needed this past weekend to reaffirm how they felt. Only bad thing is I feel like people are forgetting we have a season to play. I get it though.

8 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

We all know how much HH made an impact on Darius, but what set this weekend up to be the finishing touches was the in home. Archie killed the in home and have heard it's what pushed them to the top and needed this past weekend to reaffirm how they felt. Only bad thing is I feel like people are forgetting we have a season to play. I get it though.

The good thing is these guys will be committed by the beginning of the season. Problem solved

25 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

If these guys commit it means they bought into Archie's vision. They would be the missing pieces.

In that case it wouldn't matter to them as much if we stunk up the place this season because they would be the solution to the problem. "Help is on the way" haha and ugh at the same time.

They are the help. This can’t be misconstrued. IU will be alright this season. And they have good players. But the cavalry comes in 2018

Can't stop thinking of starting 5's if we got these 2. Oh my.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Well Davis and Morgan would be in there along with Garland and Langford soooooo... you're basically thinking who will be starting on the wing?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app