Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

15 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

I don't want to share premium stuff. Peegs and Rabby have to make a living.

All I will say is don't place too much value in internet forum chatter and hearsay.

I'm guessing this is in reference to the post on the Vandy board about Garland telling people he's going to commit to Vandy soon.

I don't want to share premium stuff. Peegs and Rabby have to make a living.
All I will say is don't place too much value in internet forum chatter and hearsay.

Not asking you to share premium info:
Are you still fairly confident that Garland will be at Hoosier Hysteria?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Surprised he is still going to UK then with Quickley. This possibility of Garland/Langford backcourt is just wild. Can't even believe it. Our street cred would take a major leap with recruiting analysts.
Even getting 1 of 2 is a big deal and would make me happy, but both is other worldly.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Evan Daniels said other night it is Vandy and IU.

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Duke official is officially cancelled. Pretty much what most on here thought before, Garland wants to be the lead guard not a combo or 2 guard which is why when Duke landed tre jones most thought no matter what Garland said in interviews there was no way he would play with Jones. This is why Vandy and IU are in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Can you source this? I've been looking for that exact news on his Duke visit since the Evan Daniels post came out. I've also been looking for the same on his Kentucky visit ever since Quickley committed.

Can you source this? I've been looking for that exact news on his Duke visit since the Evan Daniels post came out. I've also been looking for the same on his Kentucky visit ever since Quickley committed.

Would love to hear he is canceling the pUKe visit, but he probably still wants to get a feel for the atmosphere during big blue madness. I just can't see them being as passionate for a recruit, mainly because they're a spoiled fanbase regarding their recent recruiting "successes". Maybe he's going purely to solidify his choice in IU. Maybe we're already the measuring stick and he's just doing due diligence to rule out the other programs.

That's what I want to be happening, anyway lol.

Would love to hear he is canceling the pUKe visit, but he probably still wants to get a feel for the atmosphere during big blue madness. I just can't see them being as passionate for a recruit, mainly because they're a spoiled fanbase regarding their recent recruiting "successes". Maybe he's going purely to solidify his choice in IU. Maybe we're already the measuring stick and he's just doing due diligence to rule out the other programs.

That's what I want to be happening, anyway lol.

You would be shocked then cause BBM is 100% geared towards recruiting and as much as I hate to say it they do a hell of a job marketing their program.

Someone needs to go to the Vandy Rivals page and read the glowing article DG has on Vandy they have posted that has access. People are going nuts on it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You would be shocked then cause BBM is 100% geared towards recruiting and as much as I hate to say it they do a hell of a job marketing their program.

I can totally understand and believe that. I just hope these two kids can see through the BS.