Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RBB89

Open Practice on Sunday...

Interesting notes from the updated roster

Camion Patrick 6'2 223lbs RB
Devonte Williams 5'10 181lbs RB

Thorton listed as DB

Nyle Sykes 6'2 252 DL

Robert McCray up to 274lbs

Omari Stringer 6'4 219lbs DL- need to put on some weight

Greg Gooch 6'2 257lbs. DL

Mike Barwick up to 300lbs

Ja'Merez Bowen moved to DL. 6'4 310lbs (transfer from Cincinnati)

Brandon Knight lIsted as OL. 6'5 290lbs

Jacob Robinson up to 6'4 277lbs

DL Brandon Wilson up to 265lbs

I do. We need a one two punch and his size and speed can do it. Watch his videos on Instagram if you have an account. He ran scout team (yes it's different than a game but he simulated Elliot and other backs.). He is a beast and threw first team defenders off him.

[quote name="lucel15" post="252553" timestamp="1457137477"][quote name="djsalway" post="252552" timestamp="1457137321"]Still don't believe Camion will end up at RB. Makes absolutely no sense to me.[/quote
I do. We need a one two punch and his size and speed can do it. Watch his videos on Instagram if you have an account. He ran scout team (yes it's different than a game but he simulated Elliot and other backs.). He is a beast and threw first team defenders off him.[/quote]I work for the team so I see him in practice every day. And his ability to catch is his best ability, without a doubt. Putting him in the backfield takes away that ability to an extent. I would assume he would still be split out most of the time, he would just be the backup RB, but we will see. I'll know the answer about 15 minutes into practice tomorrow.

Removed his right arm and replace it with a football launching cannon.  Bad news is school work will be difficult to complete because you can't write with a cannon.  Good news is he'll be the starting QB in the fall.

I bet they'll run all of our games on national television too.

Removed his right arm and replace it with a football launching cannon.  Bad news is school work will be difficult to complete because you can't write with a cannon.  Good news is he'll be the starting QB in the fall.

Maybe he's like me; writes lefty and throws righty. All bases covered.