Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(12) Indiana v. (14) Maryland - Pregame Thread - 3/6 at 16:30 EST on CBS

Is there a Bigten tournament thread open yet? Wanted to know if u buy tickets to session 4 would u be able to sell it after Iu game or are u stuck with the ticket still

Is there a Bigten tournament thread open yet? Wanted to know if u buy tickets to session 4 would u be able to sell it after Iu game or are u stuck with the ticket still

It's just a regular ticket, so you can sell tickets for any session you dont' attend.

Who's all gonna be down there tomorrow? I'm coming down solo might meet up with a few buddies but may be good opportunity to meet up with a few of you if you're out pre game.

Wife and I will be there... Prolly going to Yogi's to pregame, then want to try heading over to Cook to check it out (never been in there).

Sycamores didn't show up to this one. Lansing should be gonzo very soon.

that was a horrible showing. The 2 out of 4 years I was at Isu we went to 2 straight tounaments. Royce had them playing good. I always thought the program missed out on building on that momentum

Thought he was on the way up, but yikes. Rough season in The Dirty.

He was, until he couldn't keep it in his pants. His ex-wife is the sister of Michael Mensor, aka the Hoosier assassin when the Trees beat IU here in the Haute. Angie is a good gal and was the interim athletic director. Greg is a p.o.s. and that's being nice.

He was, until he couldn't keep it in his pants. His ex-wife is the sister of Michael Mensor, aka the Hoosier assassin when the Trees beat IU here in the Haute. Angie is a good gal and was the interim athletic director. Greg is a p.o.s. and that's being nice.

Oh I know. My family has been directly "in contact" with ole Greg before.