Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(12) Indiana v. (14) Maryland - Pregame Thread - 3/6 at 16:30 EST on CBS

I did until a couple days ago. PM me your email. I may have someone looking to sell. Does GA work?

i think we are just going to make Friday's game. Forgot wife is on call this weekend. Thanks though

I think this is the most interesting part. We are used to Crean teams peaking, but this year they have played at a consistently high level throughout conference play and it still looks as if they can get better, especially when Rob gets back. Think about this guys... We have won two road games, one against a ranked Iowa team, with TWO scholarship guards.

Of 12 scholarship players we finished the Iowa game with 8 available + 1 Priller. That's pretty wild.

Plus, I'll bet Troy still doesn't feel 100% from that nasty bruise @Illinois. Maybe it's slowing him enough to improve his play against Iowa.

A bit off topic I suppose but I wanted to get a Conference Champions shirt to wear during the game, and I couldn't find one.  Anybody know where I can pick up one.  Im in Btown by the way.  

Where have you looked? The official store has one, though I don't know if that means it's available off-line anywhere.

http://assemblycall.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a9d96262a3be8d414037e2ac&id=46155443c5&e=148ddfa318

Well... that is much more of a referral link than I expected, but I'm certainly not going to find the email again to post the direct one.

A bit off topic I suppose but I wanted to get a Conference Champions shirt to wear during the game, and I couldn't find one. Anybody know where I can pick up one. Im in Btown by the way.

I was at D ick's yesterday and they have a couple different ones

I was at D ick's yesterday and they have a couple different ones

Oh darn, I won't have time to head over there.  I tried target and Kroger both those places had it the day after in 2013.  Might have time to run over to the union

A bit off topic I suppose but I wanted to get a Conference Champions shirt to wear during the game, and I couldn't find one. Anybody know where I can pick up one. Im in Btown by the way.

TIS on 3rd.