Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(12) Indiana v. (14) Maryland - Pregame Thread - 3/6 at 16:30 EST on CBS

i still got my IU student ID. i graduated last may. i'll keep this in mind, thank you!

Check IU classifieds. Normally cheap(er) tickets on there. My brother paid $75 for section G row 30

If we win this game, I cannot see how we don't get at least a 2 seed. If we win this last game and go to the B1G Tournament Championship, I believe we should be a 1 seed. That would be a great accomplishment considering our Maui effort. However, that accomplishment means very little if it does not translate into a deep NCAA Tournament run.

If we win this game, I cannot see how we don't get at least a 2 seed. If we win this last game and go to the B1G Tournament Championship, I believe we should be a 1 seed. That would be a great accomplishment considering our Maui effort. However, that accomplishment means very little if it does not translate into a deep NCAA Tournament run.

I like your thinking!!!!

However because there are other teams involved, it's a little difficult to look at this from a micro level. My guess is a high 2-seed if we were to run the table. I just have a hard time seeing us sneak into a 1 seed, all things considered. But you won't hear me complain we do!!!! :)

After getting tickets to this game, my buddies bailed when the game was officially set at 4:30pm EST on Sunday (can't blame them too much, none of them were IU people).

I had been attempting to sell the tix but after last night, I've decided to go drive down from Chicago Sunday morning for a little day trip to Bloomington to see Yogi's last game in AH and be a part of the madness. I CAN'T WAIT.

This will be a fun one! Need to send Yogi/Max/NZ/Burton off right and get this W.

What will be the O/U on tears shed in AH on Sunday? I'd put it at 40,000.

do u have any extra tickets?

Im not ready to worry about rest yet. Need to go all out in this one. #1 seed doesnt play til Friday, right?

yeah I think just keep the same rotation going. Earliest we play would be Friday at noon that's plenty of rest

i can't see them giving us a one seed. Some reason they are down on Bigten this year except for Msu. The loss to st.johns and wake and Duke think keep us from the one but would love a 2 seed in nova or Oklahomas bracket if they get 1s

For the first time in the Tom Crean era, Indiana doesn't look tired, and they have yet to in my eyes reach their full potential. I think they are starting to play their best basketball and a win against Maryland IMO would really vault them moving forward heading into where it matters most.

For the first time in the Tom Crean era, Indiana doesn't look tired, and they have yet to in my eyes reach their full potential. I think they are starting to play their best basketball and a win against Maryland IMO would really vault them moving forward heading into where it matters most.

I think this is the most interesting part. We are used to Crean teams peaking, but this year they have played at a consistently high level throughout conference play and it still looks as if they can get better, especially when Rob gets back. Think about this guys... We have won two road games, one against a ranked Iowa team, with TWO scholarship guards.