Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(12) Indiana v. (14) Maryland - Pregame Thread - 3/6 at 16:30 EST on CBS

I want to win this game for three reasons in order: 1. The Seniors; 2. Undefeated in the Hall for all genders; 3. Seeding.

Also receiving votes: 4. 2002 5. My family are UMD alums (and former employees).

I am wicked jealous of everyone in Bloomington right now. If you are there and not willing to shell out a mere... oh my gosh 188 dollars to sit in the balcony?!?!

Well, Nick's will be awesome too.

After getting tickets to this game, my buddies bailed when the game was officially set at 4:30pm EST on Sunday (can't blame them too much, none of them were IU people).

I had been attempting to sell the tix but after last night, I've decided to go drive down from Chicago Sunday morning for a little day trip to Bloomington to see Yogi's last game in AH and be a part of the madness. I CAN'T WAIT.

This will be a fun one! Need to send Yogi/Max/NZ/Burton off right and get this W.

What will be the O/U on tears shed in AH on Sunday? I'd put it at 40,000.

About the same number I'll shed at my house then.

I can't decide. Do I get together a group of alums and go to a bar because it will be amazing to have the shared experience? Or am I too superstitious for that since I missed every alumni basketball event since December?

I want to go.. But tickets are $200 plus....

If you change your mind, www.seatgeek.com with the coupon code ASSEMBLY gets you a $20 rebate. I mean, still paying a lot of money, but there it is.

All right Jerrod, if you're here you owe me like 3 bucks. I know your former roommate is, but I forgot who it was.

You a student? My buddy will be out of town and is selling his ticket (row 41) for way less than that.

i still got my IU student ID. i graduated last may. i'll keep this in mind, thank you!