Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

2016 April Evaluation Period

Idk what Bombs says in the video, but lots of Hoosier fans are less confident than before it, so I'm assuming with how many targets we have to put our time into other kids. Porter needs more attention if he's visiting he's serious about IU. Make the push to go even harder. Don't forget the in state kids either, them and Jordan Tucker, Alvado, Diallo until he gives us reason not to and keep back up guys in pocket. I wish Tremont Waters wasn't blowing up, really liked our chances w him till Duke & UK jumped in.

8 minutes ago, NoahW35 said:

Somewhat goes against what we have heard about Jackson, and interesting he was mentioned over Scruggs. I don't usually trust ESPN with recruiting so may not be accurate

A class of Jackson, Scruggs, Wilkes, and Durham would be incredible, and it is entirely possible, especially if this year goes well.

A class of Jackson, Scruggs, Wilkes, and Durham would be incredible, and it is entirely possible, especially if this year goes well.

Still think we need a true big in this class. I feel confident with DD playing the 5 as a soph. I don't like the idea of JMor, OG, Freedie, or Jackson backing up the 5.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

247 rankings of IU targets.

3. Bamba

4. Porter

14. Jeremiah Tilmon

16. Scruggs

17. Wilkes

20. Brian Bowen....not sure how active we are here

21. Nick Richards

32. Jordan Tucker

54. Tremont Waters

58. Malik Williams

59. Matt Coleman

98. Jaren Jackson. I expect him to rise

100. Sydney Wilson

101. Zach Kent

105. Hameir Wright

106. Nunge

131. Alvarado

144. Jordan Goodwin. I think he climbs too.

165. DURHAM... Committed

192. Andrew Platek

Idk why but I love Alvarado & Goodwin a lot more than their rankings and if we somehow miss on Scruggs, Waters, or Coleman I wouldn't mind grabbing one of those guys one bit. Still think Tucker is more realistic than Wilkes as a gut feeling. At the end of the day I say its Scruggs, Durham, Tucker and Jackson. I was skeptical about Jackson until today, so that could change. A grad big may be what we go with if Jackson don't come.

Idk why but I love Alvarado & Goodwin a lot more than their rankings and if we somehow miss on Scruggs, Waters, or Coleman I wouldn't mind grabbing one of those guys one bit. Still think Tucker is more realistic than Wilkes as a gut feeling. At the end of the day I say its Scruggs, Durham, Tucker and Jackson. I was skeptical about Jackson until today, so that could change. A grad big may be what we go with if Jackson don't come.

It's odd but every time you post I have to go to web view to see it, anyone else have this happen?