Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

2016-2017 Indiana Basketball

dont forget Louisville I'm sure you will have them losing that as well so 8 to go right

Idk about Louisville. Their team is Lee and Lewis this year. But they're a Pitino coached team. They'll bring it. Good PG as well. I don't know how good they'll be. They'll probably be where we are at.

The pg spot also concerns me.  I hope RoJo spends the entire summer working on his handles and transitions into a solid ball handler and decision maker.  If he's able to do that the frosh could be brought along a bit slower like we saw with OG and JMor.  If it's not RoJo hopefully Newkirk is fully recovered and is able to run the team. 

The pg spot also concerns me. I hope RoJo spends the entire summer working on his handles and transitions into a solid ball handler and decision maker. If he's able to do that the frosh could be brought along a bit slower like we saw with OG and JMor. If it's not RoJo hopefully Newkirk is fully recovered and is able to run the team.

crean has been talking up Newkirk on radio show says he is responsible for our defense improvement as he is the toughest guy we have faced to defend and it is everyday in practice so he should be read to go. Crean says he is excited for us to see him next year

What makes you say that? 

Crud, sorry.  Missed this.

As Hova mentioned, Troy graduates after this year.  No reason to hang out.  Plus his outspoken mother has all but said that it's all about the money for the William's family.  No reason for him to hang out and risk injury. 

I'd love to be wrong and watch him have a Oladipo-like jump but I just don't see him putting in the effort necessary.  Just my opinion...Oladipo really raised the level when it comes to work ethic and personal progress which is difficult for anyone to match.

I have a feeling Hartman will turn into a all big ten guy next year.

I would like this as much as the next guy on this board. But, he just does not have the game that receives the votes needed for this. He always gives max effort and is a glue guy on the court. But, just not the star power.

I would like this as much as the next guy on this board. But, he just does not have the game that receives the votes needed for this. He always gives max effort and is a glue guy on the court. But, just not the star power.

I agree with you right now he does not have the star power, but with an increased role next year and a good offseason of development, he could very well obtain the star power.

Idk about Louisville. Their team is Lee and Lewis this year. But they're a Pitino coached team. They'll bring it. Good PG as well. I don't know how good they'll be. They'll probably be where we are at.

Deng Adel is a burgeoning superstar. Donovan Mitchell will be good. If Onuaku returns, they will be scary good again. If dirtbag Pitino remains, they will be better.

Their scrappy, gritty style takes our guys out of their game. We rarely play well in those types of games.

NCAA may have enough to say to deplete them. So who knows.

We got a shot though.

its good to see media give credit to players that are glue guys. On big finale last night shon Morris and mike decoursey picked an all March madness team for the entire big 10 ( yogi was picked 2nd after Denzel ) but decoursey said for his last picked he thought about picking Hartman because of the little things he does during the game. He ended picking hill instead but at least he gave colin a shout out

Crud, sorry.  Missed this.

As Hova mentioned, Troy graduates after this year.  No reason to hang out.  Plus his outspoken mother has all but said that it's all about the money for the William's family.  No reason for him to hang out and risk injury. 

I'd love to be wrong and watch him have a Oladipo-like jump but I just don't see him putting in the effort necessary.  Just my opinion...Oladipo really raised the level when it comes to work ethic and personal progress which is difficult for anyone to match.

I guess I see it more as 50/50. I get the graduating part. But what money is he leaving for? I don't think he gets the evaluation he wants back from the NBA. From there he can make his decision...try to improve his stock over the year, risk not being drafted and try to make a team. I just think it's pretty murky for TW right now.

its good to see media give credit to players that are glue guys. On big finale last night shon Morris and mike decoursey picked an all March madness team for the entire big 10 ( yogi was picked 2nd after Denzel ) but decoursey said for his last picked he thought about picking Hartman because of the little things he does during the game. He ended picking hill instead but at least he gave colin a shout out

To my point, mentioned but not taken.