Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

With the win over Northern Colorado, IU Volleyball has earned 10 non-conference wins, winning their last 7. This is only the 6th time in 25 years our ladies have had 10 non-conference wins. Equally impressive, this 7 game streak has only been done 3 times in the last 14 years by IU Volleyball! Congrats to our Hoosiers!

The IU volleyball team had its winning streak ended last night in East Lansing, as they fell 0-3 sets to the Michigan State Spartans.  IU played tough on the road, but just couldn't overcome the Spartans.  Hopefully, the ladies rebound tonight versus Michigan in Ann Arbor!

http://www.iuhoosiers.com/news/2015/10/6/WVB_1006155921.aspx

The first of two matchups against Purdue this week begins at 7 pm tonight in University Gym.  IU has not beaten Purdue since 2012.  Purdue is #19 nationally, so we need all the support we can get!  Tonight, the Monon Spike is on the line.  Purdue has pretty much dominated IU in the Spike series 29-12.  This should be a really great match!

I have absolutely nothing to say about the game. I mean, nothing that doesn't have to do with volleyball shorts.

But, I really like how you put the score in the thread title after the game. I think we should all strive to do that in our non-marquee sports threads, since it's not like they get a post-game thread.

^^ Thanks!  I've been trying to also update the Hoosier Sports Weekly with a W or L (or position finished) also, but my 1950's technology I'm able to access at work limits that. 

Best of luck to our Hoosiers as they play a ridiculously difficult weekend road schedule!  Tonight, they take on #5 Penn State (State College, PA) at 7 pm, and #7 OSU (Columbus, OH) Sunday at 1 pm.  Courtney Harnish looks to move up the all time career digs list (currently 13th).  Go Hoosiers!