Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(12) Indiana @ (16) Iowa - Pregame thread - 3/1 at 2100 EST on ESPN

The latest thread title for Hawkeye nation.

I hope we ruin their senior day, win the B1G title outright, and steal their ice cream cones on the way out!

From Hawkeyenation.com:

Iowa wins on Tuesday!!

Backs against the wall, everyone hates them!

Considering they have nearly every single starter graduating, this is going to be quite the senior night for them. I think we have the advantage because of rest if nothing else, but these kids are going to be fired up for a very "end-of-an-era" senior night.

I still think we take this game.  They will be hyped up for senior night, but their legs are going to be jelly by the time the second half rolls around. 

I am not as sure we win this one, but I really agree with your last statement.  Iowa is looking like a Hoosier team the last couple of years.  Just simply worn down, and sluggish.

I have a decent feeling about this game. As others have said they have just looked very lethargic and fatigued, I'm hoping that carries into tomorrow. I would love for us to win this title by beating Iowa on their turf.... And then coming home and destroying Maryland