Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(12) Indiana @ (16) Iowa - Pregame thread - 3/1 at 2100 EST on ESPN

All right folks, let's kick the tires and light the fires; we've got a game to win to nestle the solo Big Ten Title into our bustle. We're 1.5 games ahead with 2 games left and it's time to seal the deal with a top-25 RPI road win to knock Iowa out of the contest.

Maybe OSU is going to get them on Sunday, but either way, let's kick their dang butts! I will update the numbers on Sunday night/Monday morning after the @OSU game.

Prediction League:

Nope. Slacker.

Pick'ems:

Laaaazy.

The numbers:

[attachment=3501:1.PNG]

[attachment=3502:2.PNG]

I'm very confused for this up coming game. We blew out a bad Illinois team. Iowa is collapsing at the wrong time of the year. IU playing much better which is very unlike them at this point of the year.

It's at Iowa..Iowa is looking for blood. As of right now, I don't think we can do it. If Iowa wins this weekend, then this game will be scary.

As of right now, we lose..

My pre game thread predictions as of right now: 0-5.

I'm very confused for this up coming game. We blew out a bad Illinois team. Iowa is collapsing at the wrong time of the year. IU playing much better which is very unlike them at this point of the year.

It's at Iowa..Iowa is looking for blood. As of right now, I don't think we can do it. If Iowa wins this weekend, then this game will be scary.

As of right now, we lose..

My pre game thread predictions as of right now: 0-5.