Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BottomLine

Standings and remaining schedule 2/22

Glad to be in this position but before we crown ourselves with at least a share, realize we could still go 12-6 in conference and miss out on a double-bye in the BTT.

I still think smart money is to go 2-1 and win a share of the title with Iowa.

MSU's remaining season is going to come down to tomorrow night. If they win @OSU, then I think they win out and get a share

O$U should be a hungry bubble team.  They need to win vs. MSU and Iowa with a win or two in the BTT to sneak into the tourney.  MSU is the hottest and probably best team in the B1G right now.  They're probably the favorite to win the BTT. 

Iowa still has a tough schedule Wisconsin tonight for example.

And @ Michigan for the last game with Michigan possibly playing for an NCAA berth will be pretty big too.

Tonight is a big game. If Iowa can conquer, they have a real shot at divesting us of our share. If Iowa loses, we can be confident we (should) at least get a piece of that radical rock.

KenPom also has this as Iowa's easiest remaining game so... nuts.

And @ Michigan for the last game with Michigan possibly playing for an NCAA berth will be pretty big too.

Tonight is a big game. If Iowa can conquer, they have a real shot at divesting us of our share. If Iowa loses, we can be confident we (should) at least get a piece of that radical rock.

KenPom also has this as Iowa's easiest remaining game so... nuts.

I don't think Kenpom values how teams are playing lately honestly I think the Badgers have a far better chance than us