Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(18) Indiana @ Illinois - Pregame thread - 2/25 at 2100 EST on ESPN

Remember Leron Black? We were a finalist for him after he decommitted from Baylor? He chose Illinois. Thank goodness.

Leron Black pulled a knife on a bouncer in Champagne-Urbana. Black told the crowd: "I don't have a strap but I'm not afraid to cut somebody"

Check this thread

https://btownbanners.com/index.php?/topic/9074-Hoosier-Transfers-and-Recruiting-Targets#entry240523

I actually have a good feeling about this one. It will be close, and will most likely be without our best perimeter defender. Curious what our lineup will be...?

Yogi, Troy, OG, Hartman, Bryant?

I'm feeling pretty good too. (Think it might be the meds though...)

The last 5-7 minutes of the pu game gave the coaching staff something to point towards to show the team you need 40 good minutes. The clusterfluck that was @PSU also is a recent memory to keep them focused. I like our chances at Ill.

If one of the best players in the B1G doesn't get the ball stolen from behind with the game on the line .....I think we should be ok.

That's not Yogi's fault at all. That goes on his teammates. 

I actually have a good feeling about this one. It will be close, and will most likely be without our best perimeter defender. Curious what our lineup will be...?

Yogi, Troy, OG, Hartman, Bryant?

I think you nailed it on the head, Yogi/Troy/Hartman/OG/Bryant.

Making the trip to Illannoy for this one. Can't wait!!!

I was hoping to, but my wife's university is having two basketball games Thursday night to raise money for Kids Rock Cancer. As much as I love IU, this trumps for me. I love being involved with this and special olympics. Love it!!!

Yogi beat the guy that poked the ball. How does he not have the awareness that he just blew by someone then slowed down?

It could go either way, he could've been more alert. But his teammates should've yelled. Who knows, maybe they did?