Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

incrediboy

What About RoJo?

projected rotation:

Yogi-

Ziesloft-

Troy-

Hartman-

TB-

reserves

Max, OG, Juwan, Niego

Troy will play at the 2 for stretches.  WE NEED troy to have a big game because Troy and Yogi will need to log huge minutes. 

am I missing anyone?

Why not start OG over Z? Our depth is at the forward position, let's go way big! Hartman and OG can each play out on the perimeter.

Since you can't read that on mobile, I considered making a joke like "Doctors said they couldn't save the leg #justfuzzmyshoeup" but man, Romans 8:28 has me bummin' enough.

The tweet reads "Romans 8:28. Encouraged."

28 Furthermore, we know that G-D causes everything to work together for the good of those who love G-D and are called in accordance with HIS purpose."

For those who are not familiar with the New Testament, the verse is an encouragement to those who are suffering through trials. It says HE will use these trials for good, for purposes in line with HIS will. The two proceeding verses read "26 Similarly, the SPIRIT helps us in our weakness; for we don't know how to pray the way we should. But the SPIRIT HIMSELF pleads on our behalf with groanings too deep for words; 27 and the one who searches hearts knows exactly what the SPIRIT is thinking, because HIS pleadings for G-D's people accord with G-D's will. "

It's an encouraging verse for those who are having a really hard time of things. From a pure basketball perspective, I would say it's not particularly good news.

I mean, or Rojo is a huge Calvinist. That whole section of verses are the backbone of Calvinism's five points.

Haha, good post. I was a tulip believer at one point other than struggling with Limited Atonement. It's just unbiblical from a base perspective but I can also see the field from a standpoint of predestination and fulfillment of plans.

For Rojo, sounding like a super bad sprain. I say we keep our big lineup with Max and TB side by side. Make Illinois match up with us. Not the other way around. There is the senior leadership.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not sure why would need to rest guys too much if this game is close we had 4 off days and 4 more before our next game. Now if it's a blowout we should rest guys for sure.

Yeah I don't think anyone is saying that we should rest guys and take this game lightly, just that with Rob's injury, players like Collin and Troy might be forced into more minutes and it would be nice if they didn't have to play 30-35 minutes each. Burton could provide a little break for those two, just a couple minutes at a time, and probably not screw anything up.