Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

31 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Anyone want to speculate which three schools it will be? I am thinking Kentucky and UCLA will be cut. Not sure about the third school. 

I'll say IU, Vandy and Kansas. I'm thinking between now and November, the NCAA finally will rule on UNC. That might push them out. Then again, it's the NCAA -- so a teeny-weeny slap on the wrist is entirely possible, too. 

@HoosierKris 

I almost didn't follow you because you're a Cub fun! Just kidding. I come from a "mixed" family. Those are common in Central Illinois. My dad came from a Cardinal family. Mom came from a Cub family. They had 6 kids. Three became Cardinal fan. The other three Cub fans. I actually was happy to see the Cubs win last year for my mom who died in 2013.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

35 minutes ago, Choopy said:

I’ll be much more happy if the list is IU KU UNC than IU Vandy and KU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Disagree. Cut out the big boys. Ideal three will only include one of Kansas, UNC, or UK. I'm expecting IU, Kansas, and UNC though.

Disagree. Cut out the big boys. Ideal three will only include one of Kansas, UNC, or UK. I'm expecting IU, Kansas, and UNC though.

I see where you are coming from I just think it’s more likely Langford would go to Vandy with Garland than UNC.

Lol well thanks Illinois. I don't post too much Cubs stuff so lucky for you. Last year was awesome though. It almost didn't feel real. Then I went to the parade and I felt like Will Ferrell in Anchorman(stuck in a glass full of emotions) lol. Too bad your mom didn't get to see them win it all, but I can almost guarantee she was up there with my dad rooting em on with Harry and Santo. 

The same school thing is definitely a coincidence. I have said that for awhile. Doesn't mean they end up together, but it is definitely a possibility. My guess for his top 3 is, KU, IU, UCLA/Vandy. Him and Garland will keep 2 schools on their list until they commit I believe just to let the speculation run crazy if anything lol.